Warnings From Fiverr

nusfii

Violations of our Terms of Service such as: rude, abusive, improper language or behavior, spamming, misleading profile information, providing personal contact information, requesting positive feedback or feedback removal, and misrepresenting your Gig service may result in a warning.

Violations of our Terms of Service such as: rude, abusive, improper language or behavior, spamming, misleading profile information, providing personal contact information, requesting positive feedback or feedback removal, and misrepresenting your Gig service may result in a warning.

i used email on message but what can i do the buyers need email there was i sent,

To create a fun and pleasant experience for our community, we ask that you do not send messages to other users promoting/offering one of your Fiverr Gigs, service, or website. Our message tool is aimed at connecting buyers and sellers using our platform, but spamming other community members will not be tolerated. If you are interested in purchasing a specific service, feel free to use our message system to reach out to sellers.

Fiverr sent this message to me on 2nd warning

Archived