Was it so early with you?

lexxlexx

Hi,

Many sellers who are very successful on Fiverr right now got their first order only several weeks or months after they created their gigs. So, don’t be disheartened if you do not get an order in the first few days, weeks, or even months. What is more important is that you are constantly learning (the seller help center and the forum have many helpful articles and posts that you can read) and improving your gigs as well as your skills. Also, keep an eye out for buyer requests. If you’re lucky enough, you might come across a few of them that you can apply to.

Good luck! 🍀

Yes, of course, I have no expectation that I will be very successful immediately. I just feel awkward. I am also interested in getting to know your experience.

Well, when I started selling on Fiverr, I pored over a lot of articles on the forum as well as the seller help center. It not only helped me improve and optimize my gig but also helped me understand how Fiverr works.

The forum posts helped me understand how to deal with trying customers and complicated situations that all sellers will come across at some point or the other in their Fiverr journey.

After implementing everything that I had learned from the above-mentioned sources into my profile/gig, I got my first order on the fourth day after creating my gig. 🙂

Here’s one tip: you need to put in a lot of hard work and effort into your gigs as well as the service that you offer on Fiverr. Try to optimize your gigs the best you can (I can see that your gigs have a lot of room for improvement right now). Be honest and genuine about your gigs and be professional with your customers.

What needs to be improved? Any advice will help me. I also read a lot in the forum and spend 12 hours a day to be online.What I’m going to add is: 1. Make a presentation (or video) of my work and upload it to my account. 2.To do the tests on the site. 3. Add some of my work to my portfolio.

What needs to be improved? Any advice will help me. I also read a lot in the forum and spend 12 hours a day to be online.What I’m going to add is: 1. Make a presentation (or video) of my work and upload it to my account. 2.To do the tests on the site. 3. Add some of my work to my portfolio.

1. All three of your gigs are near identical. This is not allowed on Fiverr as it is against Fiverr’s Terms of Service. I suggest you read that. I suggest that you either remove the other 2 gigs or change them so that all three of them are not offering the exact same service.

2. Your gig descriptions only have 4 or 5 sentences each. 😳 You gig description needs to be a lot more descriptive than that. You need to describe your services and explain what you offer in greater detail so that buyers understand your services better. By doing that, your buyers will also realize that a considerable amount of effort has gone into creating your gig and that it doesn’t look like a gig that was put together in only a couple of hours. By doing this, your buyers will have a positive impression of your gigs.

I am also surprised that your gigs don’t take advantage of the FAQ section. A detailed FAQ section makes for a strong and impressive gig. I think you need to go through the articles in the seller help center as there are articles there that explain the importance of the FAQ section in your gigs.

@lexxlexx Yes, the 3 things that you pointed out will also help improve your gig. 🙂

1. All three of your gigs are near identical. This is not allowed on Fiverr as it is against Fiverr’s Terms of Service. I suggest you read that. I suggest that you either remove the other 2 gigs or change them so that all three of them are not offering the exact same service.

2. Your gig descriptions only have 4 or 5 sentences each. 😳 You gig description needs to be a lot more descriptive than that. You need to describe your services and explain what you offer in greater detail so that buyers understand your services better. By doing that, your buyers will also realize that a considerable amount of effort has gone into creating your gig and that it doesn’t look like a gig that was put together in only a couple of hours. By doing this, your buyers will have a positive impression of your gigs.

I am also surprised that your gigs don’t take advantage of the FAQ section. A detailed FAQ section makes for a strong and impressive gig. I think you need to go through the articles in the seller help center as there are articles there that explain the importance of the FAQ section in your gigs.

@lexxlexx Yes, the 3 things that you pointed out will also help improve your gig. 🙂

Thank you @hanshuber16 for explaining how to improve gigs.

It will be helpful for many new seller including me 👍

Archived