Was wondering how trustrworthy is a buyer and how reliable is an order

aleka_petreli1

Maybe your buyer went outside and met a real person to talk to? I heard it still happens occasionally.

As for how you stay secure, a buyer places an order and you deliver it. Any transactions you make outside of Fiverr are illegal and completely unprotected so I don’t really understand what your problem is? Maybe you could elaborate a little further?

Someone that Id really like to say his name but I wont- after our chat – literally dissapeared. After one or two days he had even delete his account in fiverr…

This was a shock for me…
What do we have to do in order to stay secure?

I’m confused. What did you want him to do after your chat? Isn’t he allowed to leave fiverr if he wants to? If he was a buyer who bought your gig, when the gig is delivered,
then what was he supposed to do? I’m sorry but I don’t understand?
Usually after you deliver a gig, that is the end of the relationship.
Did he promise you more?

She seems to be a saucy salamander this one. I particulary like this line from her gig description:

“We’ll chat everything u want. We can translate and remove your stress. Even the most top secrets and extra ordinary fetishes.”

In this case, maybe there was some emotional attachment thing happened.

Yeah, I’m having weird disappearing order attachments at the mo. They reappear magically later. In this case, I’ve just came to the logical conclusion that parts of Fiverr have been fading in and out of reality over the past week. Maybe that’s the case here.

they sent me this in my mail
after delivering my order…

Hi aleka_petreli1,

Your buyer, tahir_59, has requested your consent to cancel order FO8A49815A08 - ‘I will chat live in s***e with u for your issue for $5’.

Review the reason for this cancellation here.

Thanks,
The Fiverr Team

i think that this seller make something like 'support"…the problem for you is WHAT???I read CARREFULLY all of your coments…so 1st you are absolutely [Name Calling Removed by Admin] and try to make the profile “i known” but…as a stupid you know nothing 2nd I know that girl.i used an other buyer profile and i work with her at past…I delete my username… and after 3 months I came back. I delete it again…now that’s my 3rd one…after the second time , I ask her why she “changed” her gig(s)? you known what she answers me that…"everybody…DIDNT read…just ask me if I like to see them “******” .so…finally you are [Name Calling Removed by Admin] AGAIN…3rd NO SAFETY at fiverr! as you know cyaxrex…I can set an order to you, you. deliver it to me…and after I can cancel my payment .hmmmmm…dear , again you are [Name Calling Removed by Admin]
P.S. I’m Hellenic (not Greece) and I speak MY language excellent. your language I think just good…or I try to do it. DON’T try to find mistakes …you understand what EXACTLY I MEAN. if you try to do something else…hm…4th time …[Name Calling Removed by Admin]

Archived