Ways of gig marketing

I know many things. But I am not going to tell you. YOU are going to have to take the time to learn – on your own – how to reach out to your own unique customers, and encourage/convince them to hire you.

Who are your customers? Where are they located? How might you connect them?

Answer those three questions, and you’ll know “ways of gig marketing”. And, if you want to learn even more, then I suggest that you also take the time to conduct an internet search for marketing a business, and read the articles that show up in the search results.

I am not going to make your work easy for you. Hard work is required if you wish to be successful in business. Be willing to do the research, planning, experimenting, and marketing to achieve that success. There is no other way to build a business.

I know many things. But I am not going to tell you. YOU are going to have to take the time to learn – on your own – how to reach out to your own unique customers, and encourage/convince them to hire you.

Who are your customers? Where are they located? How might you connect them?

Answer those three questions, and you’ll know “ways of gig marketing”. And, if you want to learn even more, then I suggest that you also take the time to conduct an internet search for marketing a business, and read the articles that show up in the search results.

I am not going to make your work easy for you. Hard work is required if you wish to be successful in business. Be willing to do the research, planning, experimenting, and marketing to achieve that success. There is no other way to build a business.

@jonbaas Thanks.I am already doing gig marketing. Here I posted for new ideas.

Please tell me about ways of gig marketing, what you know?

Thanks.I am already doing gig marketing. Here I posted for new ideas.

I don’t think you’re doing any kind of effective marketing. Otherwise, why would you ask: “Please tell me ways of gig marketing.”

My answer remains valid: Do some research, and learn how to market your gigs effectively. The “new ideas” you can use will be found in your research.

Pour yourself a nice cup of coffee.

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…
Have you ever watched those TV programs like Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares, Supernanny, etc. All these TV shows are based on the premise of an expert telling others what they are doing wrong, even though the people doing the parenting or the owners of the restaurant are working full-time on what they do and desperate to succeed. It seems incredible at times, when you have a restaurant owner whose kitchen is dirty and staff are incompetent or a parent who feeds a kid tons of sugar and can’t get …

Happy reading!

Thanks.I am already doing gig marketing. Here I posted for new ideas.

I don’t think you’re doing any kind of effective marketing. Otherwise, why would you ask: “Please tell me ways of gig marketing.”

My answer remains valid: Do some research, and learn how to market your gigs effectively. The “new ideas” you can use will be found in your research.

Thanks for your suggestion.

follow the steps: click on selling

then select promote yourself copy the link which is given below in share your profile.
share that link on your social networking sites as well as on WhatsApp groups and contacts.

I will help you a lot to get work.
Good luck

Archived