Ways to communicate with Buyer on Fiverr

abdheshkjha

Hello Everyone…!!!

I know Fiverr is the best place to work and communicate with the buyer, but there is no option to communicate via Voice call with the buyer.

Sometimes, it’s difficult to understand the buyer’s requirements and due to this, it leads to the cancellation of the order.

So, what is the best way to do a voice call with the buyer, and also it should be safe so that Fiverr can’t send you a warning?

Looking forward to hearing from all of you…

Thank You |
abdheshkjha | Abdhesh Kumar Jha
Graphic and Publication Designer

This would not prevent cancellations.

If a buyer is cagey and doesn’t understand is required of them
, that doesn’t change with a voice call.

And very few buyers would accept the hassle of a phone call.

None of the problems you describe are caused by not having a voice call option and voice calls wouldn’t solve these issues.

Hello Everyone…!!!

I know Fiverr is the best place to work and communicate with the buyer, but there is no option to communicate via Voice call with the buyer.

Sometimes, it’s difficult to understand the buyer’s requirements and due to this, it leads to the cancellation of the order.

So, what is the best way to do a voice call with the buyer, and also it should be safe so that Fiverr can’t send you a warning?

Looking forward to hearing from all of you…

Thank You |

abdheshkjha | Abdhesh Kumar Jha

Graphic and Publication Designer

If you have an option to use a call on the order page, you can use that. Some sellers have that option.

Other than that, there’s no way to have a voice call with the buyer.

You can, however, make a voice recording and send it to the buyer, and the buyer can make a voice recording and send it to you.

If you have an option to use a call on the order page, you can use that. Some sellers have that option.

Other than that, there’s no way to have a voice call with the buyer.

You can, however, make a voice recording and send it to the buyer, and the buyer can make a voice recording and send it to you.

This is some nice idea. I’ve never thought about it. Incase one day I will need to get into a call with the buyer. I’ll consider using this trick.

I don’t really think there is a way to schedule a voice call with the buyer on Fiverr.

Oh, there used to be a way where you could schedule a video call with them through Fiverr during an order, but they must have gotten rid of it now! Sorry that I couldn’t help!

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

In the past, especially with tricky or big orders I’ve found that pushing people across to Zoom or Google hangouts to be a really beneficial way of discussing what the clients after, as well as simply understanding who your buyers are, building relationships has to be the best way for returned orders!

I hope you had the permission from Customer Support to do it, otherwise it’s a Terms of Service violation that could get you permanently banned.

In the past, especially with tricky or big orders I’ve found that pushing people across to Zoom or Google hangouts to be a really beneficial way of discussing what the clients after, as well as simply understanding who your buyers are, building relationships has to be the best way for returned orders!

I hope you had the permission from Customer Support to do it, otherwise it’s a Terms of Service violation that could get you permanently banned.

Hi!

Totally ran everything past them, all orders have remain in Fiverr. In fact, I’ve even reported people who’ve tried to push out of service orders 🙂

Hi!

Totally ran everything past them, all orders have remain in Fiverr. In fact, I’ve even reported people who’ve tried to push out of service orders 🙂

That’s great, then! 🙂

Can you edit your previous post to add that you’re doing it with the permission from CS, so that newbies don’t get the wrong idea? 🙂

Nope. I have it. Not sure what the qualifications are to get it or retain it are though?

GG

I’m not sure either! It might depend on what gig your order is for because the gig for the order where I remember seeing the video call option was different than the gigs that I currently have orders for.

Thanks for your valuable suggestion.

Thanks for your valuable suggestion.

hey @abdheshkjha - echoing the other comment, I don’t think there’s a way to do a voice call with clients on Fiverr. I do understand your struggle though, and when I feel like there is a miscommunication going on or am getting nervous that the buyer is not understanding what they are really asking for is to use examples. I am a musician so I will send them some video links of similar works or samples to hopefully clear up the misunderstanding. Good luck! 👍

hey @abdheshkjha - echoing the other comment, I don’t think there’s a way to do a voice call with clients on Fiverr. I do understand your struggle though, and when I feel like there is a miscommunication going on or am getting nervous that the buyer is not understanding what they are really asking for is to use examples. I am a musician so I will send them some video links of similar works or samples to hopefully clear up the misunderstanding. Good luck! 👍

• 4 months later...

Are you currently in the middle of an order with the buyer that wants a video call? If so, Fiverr has the option during an order to schedule a video call!

The video call option is only available for Fiverr Business Buyer. If you are working with a Fiverr Business Buyer, then only you will get the option of Video call.

Archived