Fiverr Forum

We are not getting orders ? Why?

We are Experienced Web Developers, work with a Highly Experienced IT professionals team having rich experience in Design and Development.Website design & development company since years.But we are not getting orders ? Why ? Help us Seniors
Thanks

It’s not like they fall out of the sky onto a plate, you know. As experienced etceteras, you should be more than familiar with the concept of drumming up business and establishing yourself in a new marketplace.

I mean, anyone can swan in here saying I am an experienced bleep bloop with many years of bleeping and blooping, but then again, so can anyone. You’re really not setting the right tone here, are you?

Think about it.

I am also new on fiverr but i think quality service discriminate you very soon among all other sellers. Buyers come again if you give them best. Many sellers on fiverr are doing great and have many years of experience as well. You have to present your business in a very attractive way.

I see two reasons right away:

1. You just started on fiverr this month, it takes time

2. Your gig description is bad.

"> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Please contact me before Placing the Order<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
We are Experienced Web Developers, work with a Highly Experienced IT professionals team having rich experience in Design and Development.Website design & development company since years. We provide excellent service to all clients who are looking for web development services.We provide the best quality work to our all of our clients.We understand and value our client’s time, and therefore deliver all assigned work within the given time period. We have excellent knowledge in WordPress and have been developing WordPress project. "

Nowhere do you say what you will give clients who order your gig.

Throw away the entire gig description and tell what you are selling for $5, and what they will get. It’s terrible.

Because everyone in fiverr been able to design their own websites.

So they do not require your gigs.

Try hl things that are outside the box.

Your products can be sold but with a very hard struggle and continue to promote your products to many places on the internet