We Got Level 2 Seller Badge ? By Completing 45 orders

graphicsbros

Hello guys today we want to share our success story guys we just complete 45 orders and fiverr give us level 2 seller badge we think this is just because we treat verry well our clients and support them too that was a big achievement for us I know there are also lot of sellers who got this badge and we wish all sellers got this badge our next target is top rated sellers we know that’s the hard target but not impossible we need your well wishes please remain us in your prays ! 😊

You just can’t say something nice, can you?

I just keep reading your posts and many of them are just doubting people and letting them down.

You are the first person to inform that. Thank you so much.

I just said, because I visited his profile and saw 46 reviews…

You are the first person to inform that. Thank you so much.

May be he received 46th review after getting level 2 badge? 😏

I just keep reading your posts and many of them are just doubting people and letting them down.

I don’t agree with this.

@n4y33m encourages newbies a lot.

May be he received 46th review after getting level 2 badge? 😏

I don’t agree with this.

@n4y33m encourages newbies a lot.

encourages newbies a lot.

Thank you 🙂

and, I also appreciate @pointdesign’s comment. Maybe he isn’t capable of understanding people’s different attitudes in one place 🙂 or I’ve something to learn. Though I’m always learning 😉

Hello guys today we want to share our success story guys we just complete 45 orders and fiverr give us level 2 seller badge we think this is just because we treat verry well our clients and support them too that was a big achievement for us I know there are also lot of sellers who got this badge and we wish all sellers got this badge our next target is top rated sellers we know that’s the hard target but not impossible we need your well wishes please remain us in your prays ! 😊

we just complete 45 orders and fiverr give us level 2 seller badge

This is awesome! Congratulations 🙂 Keep doing great and reach the next level as well…

💡 God Bless!

Archived