We have delivered our order on time but yet order is not completed

webdev998

we have wrote some programming code and instruction for client tasks ,after delivering the order, client says i don’t have programming knowledge to test the code and set the environment.
Now in such case what should we do.

we have wrote some programming code and instruction for client tasks ,after delivering the order, client says i don’t have programming knowledge to test the code and set the environment.

Now in such case what should we do.

What did the client order from you? And what did you deliver to the client? Is it in line with his request? (I am just clarifying and understanding the situation)

Client want programming programming scripts to extract data from website to excel,we did it with complete instructions and guidelines and delivered order when client open delivered file he said that it is too completed I don’t set development environment as everything explain their in delivered file.

Client want programming programming scripts to extract data from website to excel,we did it with complete instructions and guidelines and delivered order when client open delivered file he said that it is too completed I don’t set development environment as everything explain their in delivered file.

he said that it is too completed

I think you mean the client said it was too “complicated” for them to understand how to utilize what you delivered.

Has the buyer asked for a revision? Is there a way you can walk through with this buyer how to use what you delivered?

GG

No he didn’t asked for review, also he said that now I am busy and then he is offline.

No he didn’t asked for review

REVISION, not review. But, I think you may not be an native English speaker, so, probably just mistyped.

The order should auto complete unless the buyer asks for a revision or cancels it through customer service.

GG

We give him full instructions and guidelines in pdf file

What I am talking about is a LIVE chat via the messaging system here OR if you have the video capability with this order (it will be in the message box as an icon) going over it with them.

At any rate, you have done what you can it seems, just move to the next order until this one pops up as a revision or cancellation IF that happens, then you can figure out how to fix things.

GG

Archived