We need another Level

I think we need another level in between Level 2 and TRS

In the spirit of discussion, why do you think this?

Maybe because it’s hard to become a TRS so why not add a new in-between level? 😃

Honestly though, I don’t see the need or reasoning of a new level before TRS 😉

I have found that we have more no of Level 2 sellers than Level 1.

Well, even if Fiverr would make 10 levels, you would still see more sellers in various levels than others. 10 levels cannot evenly distribute the millionsbillions of sellers, and it wouldn’t even look natural (or fair?) to evenly distribute them.

If Fiverr makes a new L3 level, then you’ll come back here saying that there are more Level 3 sellers than Level 2 sellers.

Think of it like this: not every seller can become a TRS, but most sellers will settle at the highest level given automatically by the system, which is Level 2, and which is why you’re seeing what you’re seeing 😉 It’s a place to settle in until Fiverr decides to pick more TRS 😉

I have found that we have more no of Level 2 sellers than Level 1.

Alright, what benefits do you feel a Level 3 seller should have that are higher than a Level 2, but less than a TRS? What advantages would a Level 3 seller have?

Having more levels, just for the sake of having numbered levels, doesn’t make much practical sense.

I also think that accounts that are not active for a year should be rendered dormant. Just like bank accounts

I also think that accounts that are not active for a year should be rendered dormant

I think they are, at least that’s how it was in the past. Isn’t it still?

I’m an L2 seller, and because of my niche, it won’t be possible for me to reach a number of sales I’m guessing Fiverr staff require to even consider making someone a TRS. Considering this - there are a lot of sellers on Fiverr who do great work, but in a small niche (1 order per day etc), because the demand isn’t that great. For me, L2 is a good place to be. I would, of course, love TRS, but that probably won’t happen anytime soon.

With that in mind, I don’t feel the need for another level. I’m good where I am, and it’s a good thing that there’s more L2s than L1s (if this is the case, or if it’s just the algorithm showing you more L2s). It means more sellers continue to provide great quality and customer service to their buyers.

My opinion anyway. Someone might be impatient for “something to happen” and for those, I guess an L3 would be a nice pat on the back.

Technically speaking the Super Sellers and the Ambassadors aren’t levels but they are more like achievements that you can unlock.

I assume that the Super Seller is unlocked after you earn a lot here, and all of the super sellers were actually featured on the Fiverr’s blog. While for being Ambassador you can apply, but I assume that you should be part of the events in order to become one of them.

I don’t know if you get some extra features except the title.

This is my personal opinion. I am not 100% sure that this is actually correct. 🙂

EDIT: If you have checked the Super Sellers profiles it’s still stated “Top Rated Seller” and the badge. 🙂

Why would anyone want one more level to have to jump through to reach top rated seller level?

Maybe they can make some kind of in-between option for more experienced level 2 sellers to get some extra benefits. For instance, I would love to get one-week funds clearance. Maybe something like “Super” Level 2 Seller. 😛

Archived