Hello Fiverr buyers and sellers! Some exciting news to share with you today. We’re giving the header navigation a spring clean and a makeover! Reorganized the items in the menu to give it a fresh new look.
Why Are We Doing This?
It was about time! And we wanted to make it easier for our community of buyers, sellers, and perusers to find the important pages and actions they need to help them get their jobs done, faster.
So What Does the New Menu Look Like?
- We’ve regrouped the key menu to help you easily access what you use most.
- Your key user actions are grouped together in the user menu: update your profile; view your dashboard; invite your friends; and get assistance from our Help Team.
- Keep the items in your shopping cart handy!
- Easily access to your key buyer tools to keep your projects on track.
- Quickly reach your key seller tools to efficiently manage all your orders.
- You can easily switch between your message and notifications, or quickly view them all.
- Engage with the community or learn more about how to buy, sell, and succeed on Fiverr.
When Will I See It?
We’re launching to 20% of the community today, and ramping it up over the next couple of days.
Should you have specific feedback or see anything broken please let us know. And like with any design change, we recommend you give it a bit of time to get use to!