Fiverr Community Forum

We’re Making a Change to the Header Menu!

I have, but how to invite them on fiverr, without this button?

2 Likes

@insects44

If you can’t find it based on the screen shot or info here, please start your own thread on this instead of continuing the conversation further here.

2 Likes

Click on your avatar then go to dashboard. On left side bottom, click on invite friends. If it takes you to homepage then it’s not available for your country otherwise cool.

2 Likes

That’s the problem for me that I haven’t such a tab:

2 Likes

Ok thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes
1 Like

Now click on dashboard then click on invite a friend.

1 Like

It’s not necessarily available to everyone:
https://forum.fiverr.com/t/why-fiverr-why-question-refer-a-friend-program-voting-on-ballot-box-with-check/

3 Likes

Nope, pink dot appears even though there isn’t anything new. Anyways, I am not very happy with the new design. This will take some time getting used to.

1 Like

I’m also not very happy!

3 Likes

Reall nice update. I like this update very much.

3 Likes

Oh I noticed that me too! :grinning:

2 Likes

Okay I know where everything is but in simple words, I seriously don’t like it at all. Not at all.

5 Likes

Personally, all this has done for me is make my workflow more difficult. Dashboard button is now harder to access, and takes more clicks to get to the inbox. Annoying, not helpful one bit. Preferred the old one much better.

3 Likes

very nice i like it , keep it up

1 Like

Having thought about the dashboard in the Nav bar/or not, I have concluded that it would be nice to have there but what would be more useful is if it was there with a dropdown for current orders, in order of due date. This would allow me to quickly get to an order in one click rather than 2 clicks. I find the dashboard quite slow to load and when I am only accessing it to get to an order it is a bit of a pain. I am sure those with internet which is slower than mine would really appreciate it too.

5 Likes

Hello,

I have very big problem with this horrible new design of new fiver design. I do not know, this UI designer is drunk, or mad, maybe he is crazy and needs medical attention? Act by clicking this horrible dispiriting tabs is unbreakable. What to change his mind? I want my back simple UI design…

2 Likes

This undeliverable. Why this topic is closed. Also, I create my thread and amd some guy just shut it down!!!

3 Likes

You created a topic which was dealing with the same subject as this one so your topic was moved to become a comment on this topic.

3 Likes

I do not care .My thread is valuable, why did you input it in not my thread. This is distressful. It has the one purpose. To shut of people which are mad wit this stupid design!

2 Likes