Fiverr Community Forum

We’re working on getting your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views back online

Hi is there anyone facing the same issue as Im. Well, I conceal one order which placed wrongly gig by a buyer so Im not sure this happened due to this order.
Right now I get just one order cancellation and my Order Completion 92 out of 100 after this cancellation.
Guide me please as I`m a new seller

P.S. I completed my 11 orders in just one month

3 Likes

This is on everyone’s page. They are working on getting the information back on the site.

6 Likes

this is a visual glitch or bug everyone is facing from 2-5 days

2 Likes

I don’t have the orange message.

1 Like

Today i face same problem.

1 Like

lol I thought my account banned due to order cancellation so i move all my earning in my bank account :XD,

Thank you so much for explaining

2 Likes

thanks everyone i hope this issue soon resolve :slight_smile:

I’m so worried for last 4 days why i’m not getting any impression and suddenly today i have zero impression i also thought that due to some copyright issue my gigs are taken down

1 Like

Am also facing the same issue here with Gig Page, I also think this is a Technical issue which they are trying to fix , let’s wait and see

1 Like

Today I face the same problem :frowning:

1 Like

I assume the analytics page is being revised to allow for pay per click ads so people can see how many clicks they got and impressions when they purchased their fiverr ads.

It also may be the case that there are experiments designed to show what having your gigs in the best positions will do, not sure.

1 Like

still facing this issue btw luckily I received the order yesterday. I hope this issue resolves soon because of impression and click tools are the main source to know about your gig performance

1 Like

me too i am still facing the same issue it’s like 4 days already, why?

You can do very well without ever seeing the impressions, clicks and views. I almost never look at those.
You can see how well you are doing by looking at how many orders and messages you are getting.
This will probably be back by next week.

1 Like

facing the same issue :unamused:

2 Likes

hope this issue resolve in few days :slight_smile:

Same Here !!! hope to over this issue very soon

thanks but i am kinda new here and dont seem to get any order and also this bug :frowning:

I don’t know why you don’t get any orders unfortunately.

1 Like