Fiverr Community Forum

We’re working on getting your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views

“We’re working on getting your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views back online. No worries - your Gigs are active, and all the metrics are calculated as usual.”

Why showing this, when it will be normal?

4 Likes

Here. Flag me. I had to. They drain my patience completely.

3 Likes

Because “they are working on getting your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views back online. No worries - your Gigs are active, and all the metrics are calculated as usual.” :woozy_face:

1 Like

The explanation is literally in the area you marked. "They are working on it’

1 Like

According to my analyse Fiverr is promoting new sellers gigs, during this lockdown supporting the new sellers during this crisis, because lots of people had lost their jobs you don’t see top seller gig is the same position like before, they are manually setting the gig posting, therefore they don’t let you see gig view and impression.

1 Like

All wrong. Read the latest posts on Forum. They are launching new pay for ad promote your gig system.

2 Likes

I think that for this 500+ replies from yours Seller and Buyers you should at least regularly updating what is going about this issue.

Many people have Pro Accounts, they are your Customers. Thanks to them you have money, isn’t it ?

I thing we all are worth to recive an answer: “hey the solution will be able next Monday” or something.

General Spokesman wrote: about 2 weeks ?

I don’t know what think others, but for example: if you buy a new car you want a functional one.

Here we have people who are adding tremendous Add value to your businnes but this service form about April not offer 100% of functionality. Personally I think, that Statistics are the most important thing in conducting your own businnes.

We already have 500+…that’s bad news. but hey you are working on this from April…
Everyone who want sell or buy by this service have right to ask why this problem it still ongoing.

Check this out: Gig analytics “N/A”

1 Like

Last post was 22 days ago. What is the status of the issue ?