We’ve made over 30,000$ in our first 5 mounts on Fiverr - it completely changed our lives

pickera

Selling on Fiverr for five months made us change our business model - completely 🙂

1293986419_RunOver1.gif.a5be4fc0a1e912490fd904a7ba73dde1.gif

We are two partners and have been running a video production company for the past six years. a year ago we developed a new video product for small businesses: Generic funny video commercials with placeholders for the customer’s unique text and branding.

Convinced that our new product can deliver a lot of value to small businesses worldwide, we started to advertise and sell it in as many different ways and platforms that we could think of.
Unfortunately, none of them got any real traction.

When we reluctantly decided to upload our work to Fiverr, it was simply because we were running out of ideas…
We weren’t expecting anything amazing to happen, but in a few short weeks something amazing did 😉
It and made us realize that we are finally in the right place and at the right time.

1900715895_Hunter3.gif.0c4208006e52f9b46a153806d1d301a6.gif

We’ve sold more than 500 video commercials in our first five months on Fiverr,
and generated an income of over 30,000$ in sales.
100% positive reviews and more than 70% of the orders that were completed in less than 3 business days made us completely change the way we think of our business activity.

Our Fiverr experience has been a dream come true for us.
Our time hassling with maintaining technology, marketing and traffic and other financial issues that we don’t understand has been reduced by 95%.

We can finally focus on what we love and do best - making funny video commercials.
Can’t wait to see how the next few months will look like 🙂

766784765_Frisbee1.gif.24d2af13e4c9fb4563b0748464a1c096.gif

Good luck to all of you!
Hadar and Amnon

I have to be honest here, I stumbled upon your videos about 2 weeks ago and was so captivated that I had to watch every single one of them.

You are so talented and I love your humor. Brilliant videos!

Congratulations and continous success!

I have to be honest here, I stumbled upon your videos about 2 weeks ago and was so captivated that I had to watch every single one of them.

Thank you so much @annai80

You’ve just made our day 😊

• 6 months later...

Yeah. So true. I watched every single video and some multiple times 🙂Great job pickera

• 2 weeks later...

Archived