Fiverr Forum

We want your input! Share Questions and Topic Ideas for Future Fiverrcast Episodes

Have a question for the Fiverrcast hosts? Ask them here and they will answer you on the show.
We’d also love to get your feedback and ideas for future episodes. Please share them in the comments below.

What is the best way to keep track of the pending deliveries and unread mails when someone has a really packed schedule with TONNES of orders?

-TuHe

Okay so I’ve designed a logo for a client, and they said that it was exactly what they envisioned. Now that the gig is complete the client decides to change their mind, and demand that I send them the previous design. I told them that it would cost and extra $5/another basic gig, but they disagreed. Am I wrong for trying to protect my work?

@natalieab - As a TRS, who has had over a MILLION views on a different podcast, I would love to share what I know about Fiverr as a guest on a future episode. How do I go about being considered? I have a unique perspective form other seller’s I’ve seen on Fiverr as being a full-time actress and model in Los Angeles BEFORE even joining Fiverr*:wink: Thanks!

How can I advertise my gigs on social media?

I was getting tons of orders. Suddenly biz over the past two weeks came to a halt! Now what? Make more gigs maybe? I’m a singer songwriter.

How to promote my gigs isn’t working on Twitter. Is there a better way? I don’t even come up on the search on fiverr and I have 36 5 star reviews…

You guys are just awesome! Thank you for being such a great inspiration to the community. How do you deal with difficult buyers, especially the ones who end up asking for more than what they paid for ?

I have got a question for you guys, because of the nature of my gig, I do get TONS of messages, have you got any suggestions on how to sort them easier ? :slight_smile: I can not be going through them first thing in the morning (which i do) because they are keep on replying and the conversations keep going sometimes for a day or two until we both know what needs to be done and transfer the huge amount of files and bla bla all sort of further instructions …

I would be interested to know if anyone have a suggestion :wink:

How can I Improve my gig?

Which plugin is needed to listen to this podcast episode? Can’t do it - tested on several browsers!

How to enhance productivity at home?
I think many would agree this is an important question…

My question is, what if a buyer orders your gig then cancel’s do you have the right to use that work to your portfolio or not. Thanks.

Help guys, I you guys fyi. Now, I spent a ton of money in my world to get a book that I am wrtiing edited…and formated and put on to Amazon. The person i hired, cannot do the book cover and agreed to refund $40.00 or to pay a new fiverr person who can do the book. She does not know how to refund me $40.00 or is it just as easy to introduce her to the new fiverr person and let her place the order. So, I am using now a second fiverr person to do my book cover…

I am a VO artist an the basic gig at $5 is not much money so I am curious how you up-sell customers to make more money than just the basic gig.

How did you become top rated sellers and what is the criteria for being TRS?
i know they’re hand picked but there should be some criteria right?
Thank you

how do i get my gig ranked at the top?

At what point in your Fiverr career did you start earning a full time income and what kind of opportunities has it created for you?

Also, since becoming a TRS, how has work ethic, flow, and responsibility changed?

There are customers who do not understand what my GIG offers, but after I deliver my work report, they post a negative review which now reduced my positive rating to 98%. How do I improve / get rid of this ? Can Fiverr support help me in any way?

What is modification?
One of my gig it says “Requires Modification”