Fiverr Community Forum

We Will Design a Unique and Innovative Logo with High Quality Finish in 24 Hours

Hey everyone! We are CreateDino, a design studio with several years of experience in logo design, illustration and design in general.

We are new on Fiverr and we’d like you to visit our gig on logo design and take a look at what we are able to do, you’ll be pretty amazed with our high quality work that you’ll want to hire us https://www.fiverr.com/share/qDQLz2

With this gig we promise you to design an unique and innovative logo tailored to your needs, we will design it with the aim of making it functional and eye-catching to attract the right clients for your business, in addition to this you will get a very good assistance and a reliable process when you hire us.

Además de lo dicho anteriormente, también contamos con atención en español, al ser nuestros diseñadores de habla hispana.

1 Like

You’re the first poster I’ve seen to utilize amendment five of the Forum rules!

There’re a few grammar errors in the gig, but overall it looks nice. (I don’t know anything about that category, so don’t take my opinion too seriously.)

Maybe you are doing a mistake. Forum is not a promotional platform.