Webinar

kuzzmedia

Howdy.

I got an invite for a Fiverr webinar to learn more about selling tactics etc.

Unfortunately it’s during my parenting time at music class so I can’t see it.

I was wondering if anyone knows whether it will be archived for later viewing?

I’d like to see what I can learn.

Thank you.

Guest mrspanda

No, I got an invite too.

Hey mrspanda

I’d like to invite you to a webinar I’m hosting:

Building Your Business on Fiverr

(Part 1: Getting Started)

I’ll be offering tips to help you set up a successful Gig business on Fiverr. If you’re looking for advice to improve your Gigs and increase sales, you won’t want to miss it!

Date: Thursday Feb 7, 2013

Time: 10:00 AM PST (1:00 PM EST)

You can register here: Sheriff’s note: link removed for clarification

After registering, you’ll receive a confirmation email with information about joining the webinar.

Hope to see you there!

Natalie

Guest mrspanda

Yeah… the webinar covered the VERY BASICS of Fiverr… how to set up a gig, how to make tags, how levels work… basically a lot of stuff you would know if you just poke around a little bit.

They didn’t answer my question during Q&A… huff 😦

Ok for beginners. I’m glad I caught the end.

I would love to hear some broadcasts delving into some more advanced topics.

I was a little nervous to download the webinar program, but it all worked out ok.

The Fiverr folks briefly had the video podcast they did which was great. I wonder why they stopped???

Guest mrspanda

I personally didn’t… I mean, I’ve only been here for two weeks and I figured most of that stuff out just by reading forum posts that had the tips and suggestions. I mean, apparently they had a bunch of questions as to how to get levels?! There’s a whole page on it right under the forum! I thought they would go more in depth. I hope one of the top rated sellers here does a webinar and really gives some tips.

Guest mrspanda

Reply to @ozzieuk: Yup. I thought they were gonna go into more details… not just this is how you make a gig… this is how to put tags on… this is how you gain levels. I thought the webinar was about SALES TACTICS.

Please make sure if you sign up that you are not using the same passwords… As a programmer myself I know for a fact that you can send emails from any email address with a simple PHP code. This is often why phishing emails are from a legitimate address but ask you to reply to a different one.

Guest mrspanda

Yeah, I’m about 100% sure it was sent out to brand new sellers only. Oh… they’re e-mailing the slides, I believe, and I know they were recording the webinar.

Archived