Fiverr Community Forum

Website designer ruined my website

I WILL NEVER USE THIS AWFUL SITE AGAIN! My website slider that I worked so hard on is gone and the squeeze page I asked for was just a blank add on page that I could have done. I don’t know how to get help, but I will make sure never to recommend this experience again. I am so furious! And need to change all my passwords. Wish I had bever set foot on fiverr.

Thank you! I will. I am not usually like this but I am really frustrated.

Yes, I have been emailing him for a couple of days. I am sure there are good people here but I am so frustrated. I can not find any way to get in touch with fiverr staff- they currently are not accepting tickets. I am now going to have to pay a web designer friend to fix this. And so I have lost at least $75. So in my mind it is 75err.

@lizagardnerw

Hi and welcome.

I’m so sorry to hear about this experience. Have you spoken to the Seller to see if you can get a resolution?

kjblynx said: They are accepting tickets here. http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Also, seems Fiverr has taken my suggestion .... kind of. The "Submit a Ticket/Request" button is still in a HORRIBLE spot and not obvious. *rolls eyes*

Thanks for clarification kjblynx. Careful though, you'll get a headache with as much eye-rolling as there is here. ;)
lizagardnerw said: I can not find any way to get in touch with fiverr staff- they currently are not accepting tickets.

They're not accepting tickets? What? Really?