Fiverr Community Forum

Website (outside fiverr) of tutorials for buyers

I created a ticket with fiverr support for this and looks like due to covid they are busy and I have not heard anything since 4 days so am asking in forum (maybe someone knows about it)

Q. The services that I offer often require me to educate my customers about things. So quick responses or chatting is not enough to explain. Eg. If I need to educate my buyer how to shoot the video or how to set me up in their facebook business manager for these things at least 50% buyers need me to explain like a video tutorial.
So I wanted to know do we have any option on fiverr where I can create a video tutorials and share with clients?
If not then can I create a website of own with tutorial videos and explanations?
Sharing individual youtube videos will not help also as I need 1 place where I can list all the common questions which can be accessed in the form of video tutorials.
Of course I will not mention any contact info on the website. My orders will go through fiverr only.
Please let me know what’s fiverr policies regarding this.

2 Likes

Yes, Whenever You Have Something Like That
Make Use Of ZOOM You Can Do Training There And Do Screen Record

1 Like

Yes @teamtech_itman is right…:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Zoom calls will be best if I have a $500 service and provided the client and I both are available at the same time. For simple gigs like mine and global clients this won’t be the best option.
Imagine you had to do a zoom call to answer my query :slight_smile: it would have been so difficult.

I actually received a reply from CS. They said I can’t create a website but I can create a blogspot (blogger) account. Well isn’t that the same thing except that website is paid and blogspot is free.
I am waiting for their confirmation and if they reply I will use blogspot.

Thanks !!!