Fiverr Forum

Wed Dec 5: Think two events ahead

There is a fair amount of talk about “Xmas” gigs.

However, if you really want to dominate and make massive sales on Fiverr.com you want to start thinking 2 events ahead. What’s next? New Years? Valentine’s?

I’m securing a source for “wooden roses” to try to do my first delivered product on Fiverr. I will launch it Valentines, keep it going, reposition for “Sweetest’s Day” etc.

What event that’s a little ways ahead and you start to get positioned for now!?

Amazing idea! I’ll have a think about this :smiley:

Prince, as you may know, “seo” is one of those areas where the best tip out there is to have gotten started a year ago :slight_smile: LOL

You are right! haha I got my new years out there just need the props now haha

Prince, as you may know, “seo” is one of those areas where the best tip out there is to have gotten started a year ago :slight_smile: LOL