I’ve had this discussion before but thought I’d bring it up again because it varies slightly.
Having a full time job and part time freelancing job, I do most of my 5r “shopping” over the weekends & holidays. Unfortunately, because that’s the time where I gather all my needs & requirements, it’s the best time for me to place my orders.
For me, placing orders are more time consuming than accepting orders.
I guess I rarely think about the fact you all need your weekend & family time too. I dunno, maybe it’s because I’m online often.
This is a holiday weekend in US. That being said, with the emergence of other threads about freelancers needing time off (Perfectly understand that), how about doing a poll for me?
- I work 7 days, but prefer to get orders Mon-Fri
- I work 7 days, I’m good getting orders at anytime
- I only work 5 days
- Other, 4th option, list below
Just for fun, 2nd poll
- I wish buyers would contact me before ordering
- I wish buyers would stop contacting me & just order
- I wish buyers would just read the darn description & stop asking me redundant questions
- I don’t care, I just like taking polls