Fiverr Forum

Weekends

Do you work on weekends or hit parties? :slight_smile:

Reply to @fonthaunt: Yeah sometimes I feel like I’m abnormal. Then I just forget that as well :))

Usually on the weekends I enjoy the beaches and the sun here in Mexico :wink: Always checking Fiverr every now and then though to keep my 1-hour response time!

Reply to @vectormoon: I agree!

what’s a weekend ? What day is it today ? I have to check the computer or mobile every time I want to know what day or date it is.

Reply to @kay2809: well, weekend is the days when, week ends… Monday and Tuesday :wink:

Reply to @kay2809: I’m like that too. If my computer skipped a month it might take me a bit to notice! Even if I didn’t work 7 days a week, I’d spend time with family over “partying.” I am thinking wild and crazy today as there is a folk music thing that I am actually considering!

I just do work full week. only my team enjoy weekend… I just to love to do work work and only work. still doing that. and always work hard to make my response rate to 1 hour.

Work smart, party hard B-)

Reply to @mallika255: Workaholic haa!! :slight_smile:

Reply to @kay2809: I just accept that I’m abnormal, it’s much easier. :smiley:

Reply to @kay2809: Same here.

I find that weekends are a good time to catch up. I was reaching the point where I would get so many orders that I would have to put myself on vacation. But then I withstood the pressure one week and hung in there, and actually found that around Friday evening, the orders trickled off. With some breathing room, I was able to catch up while still keeping my workflow going at a steady pace. This way, I break a grand each month, maybe with some stamina I can start cranking 1.5k. We’ll see. Thing, am I violating any TOS?