Welcome Me Am New user

ikramu

Hi Folks and Experts .Here in this Forum i m new. i can Develop,Design site in Wordpress and Php as well as will Do SEO/SMM and Keyword Research for The Best Ranking.beside these i can help to be Your Virtual Multitasking Assistant…
Thank U

Looks like you not new because your price is too higher to basic price of fiverr recommendation So, first read the ToS in the home page of fiverr at bottom As advice do this you Need. You need to promote yourself and offer low budge with high quality work done! I hope to see you here as great freelancer!

Cheer you!

Guest merciavideo

Looks like you not new because your price is too higher to basic price of fiverr recommendation So, first read the ToS in the home page of fiverr at bottom As advice do this you Need. You need to promote yourself and offer low budge with high quality work done! I hope to see you here as great freelancer!

Cheer you!

your price is too higher to basic price of fiverr recommendation So, first read the ToS in the home page of fiverr at bottom.

There is nothing in the ToS which says that sellers have to charge only $5 when they start out. The OP is free to charge whatever they like, and isn’t breaking the ToS by doing so. 🙂

Also, the OP has posted in ‘New User Introductions’, and hasn’t asked for advice on how to make sales, otherwise he’d have posted in ‘Improve My Gig’.

Good luck BTW @ikramu! 🙂

• 5 weeks later...

Archived