Welcome me i am new to fiverr

image.jpg.714e2ff94c691aad8a9c7c734e40b712.jpg

To have Forum members visit your profile, you must make your post under the category “My Fiverr Gigs.” Otherwise, your post could be removed.

It may be a good idea to read the Forum Do’s and don’ts. :thinking:

Guidelines / Do’s and Dont’s - Updated 2018Of as much importance as the rules above, these are some additional items to keep in mind as they are suggested best practices and though they may not all be strictly against the rules, posts may be removed/edited and users may have their accounts affected if they push the boundaries too far. First - when the new forum was launched on 12/19/2016 it came with a default set of FAQs/Guidelines. These will be merged later, but for now they should also be…

Hello @mahamkhan576. Welcome to Fiverr. It is fine for you to say hello and mention your profile or what you do in this category. If you want to put an ad and link to your profile, then your post would have to be in My Fiverr Gigs. Good luck with your gigs!

This category is for new users to introduce themselves, tell where they are from and what they do. This category is not for requesting help or advertising. You can ask for help in Improve my Gig and advertise in My Fiverr Gigs. It is okay to discuss your skills and links to your profile aren’t expressly forbidden, but please don’t turn this category into a marketing space. Gig and profile critiques don’t go in this new user category.

Please do also refer to the forum rules and community guidelines that vickiespencer linked for you. 🙂

Archived