Fiverr Community Forum

Welcome - New Member of the Moderation Team

Many of you are familiar with the usual moderators, but we’ve finally added a new face! Our “old” moderators, @eoinfinnegan, @annai80 and me- @fonthaunt - we are all still here. Now we’ve welcome a new member to help us out with keeping our community clean.

Welcome @sue_mcl, a voiceover artist :microphone: from Australia :australia: and a Top Rated Seller! Sue will now be helping the other moderators with flagged posts and general community issues. :sunny:

30 Likes

Wow! Congrats and Thank you for being our new Leader @sue_mcl :heart_eyes:
Get ready to clean the stuff! :joy:

6 Likes

Welcome, Sue! There’s no doubt in my mind that you would be an excellent addition to the Mod team. :hugs:

I hope you like balloons. :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

1472038313_1343

However, if you need cleaning supplies to keep this place spotless.

I’ll happily donate pine sol, bleach, fabuloso, dettol, broom/mop and everything else. :smiley:

12 Likes

Congratulations @sue_mcl I hope when I get my permaban for calling someone as asshat, it comes from you!

9 Likes

Wonderful, love Miss Sue! :+1:

5 Likes

Yay, I’m not the newbie any more so I dont have to make the coffee all the time!
Drop of milk and 1 sugar for me, stirred anti-clockwise and an optional jaffa cake on the side (optional, but appreciated)

11 Likes

yeah I love balloons! :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you so much - not quite your new leader, more like a mod apprentice at this stage :grin:

1 Like

Thanks Mike, I’m going to take that as a compliment (I think? :laughing:)

3 Likes

Awwww thanks Miss Crystal :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

How about Earl Grey tea with LOTS of milk and no sugar, with a Tim Tam on the side?

1 Like

Congrats and Thank you for being our new Leader @sue_mcl
667586999_1pcj

1 Like

As it was intended. 20 chars

Congratulations on becoming the new Mod of the year, Sue @sue_mcl, all eyes are on you! :eyes: Why? Because if mods watch over us, who will watch over them? The answer is us, because Karma & Life! :grin:

2 Likes

and staff and the Universe and our mothers and possibly aliens… :alien: :eyes: :arrow_forward: mods

5 Likes

*Congrats.:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hahaha…This is really funny.

Be careful what you wish for :smiley:

Congrats Sue!

5 Likes

Wow great !!!:grinning:
Congrats.:confetti_ball::tada:

1 Like

Welcome.hope We enjoy your leadership

1 Like

Congratulations Miss @sue_mcl

1 Like