Welcome to fiverr forum! Please Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the fiverr addicts help group 😉 There are so many awesome sellers/buyers on this forum that we think it’s important to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the cool things you - yes you - are up to!
Some questions you may answer to get your juices flowing…feel free to really add anything you would like to - as it relates to this thread!

• Who are you?
  • What’s your industry and profession?
  • Where do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?

Let’s get this party started! Woot! 🎉

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR SUPPORT. PLEASE DO NOT ASK A QUESTION HERE. THIS IS FOR INTRODUCING YOURSELF AND ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS ABOVE ONLY.

Great 😀 I think so that Linked Accounts help customers to build trust. I am currently using Google only…But @dijatul you are doing great on fiverr. Keep it up!

Thanks For your Appreciation . But i think you dont know, Now a days, i am not getting sells. I can t sell my services. all gigs are loose their rank . Have no idea why . so , now a days, I am fully jobless even Fiverr Is my Full time work . So Its really Hard to get jobs

Thanks For your Appreciation . But i think you dont know, Now a days, i am not getting sells. I can t sell my services. all gigs are loose their rank . Have no idea why . so , now a days, I am fully jobless even Fiverr Is my Full time work . So Its really Hard to get jobs

Ohhh…Dear, Many sellers are facing this issue. The Gigs are loosing ranking even the new arrivals and 1 level sellers are ranked at the top and level two sellers are facing issues. Maybe, Fiverr is implementing new algorithm to provide a chance to newbies. Keep sending buyer requests and repeated sellers can help you in such type of tricky situation. I hope you get sells soon…😇

Archived