Fiverr Community Forum

Well, I did it! 20k in a year. :)

It wasn’t always easy, and I’ve dealt with incredible personal loss this year as well as illness, but I struggled through. My service and offerings have evolved and changed, I’ve learned how to set hard limits and boundaries, and have finally gotten to a place within myself where I trust my gut and I’m not afraid to say no when I need to. I’m getting ready to raise my rates for the third time since joining the platform, and it feels really good!

Some highlights have included:

• Getting my work published in the Daily Mail.
  • Helping several minority-owned SMBs get on their feet and off to a great start.
  • Writing a one-page treatment that ended up earning 6 figures for my dropship client in 3 months.

Some lowlights have included:

• Dropping to a 1 from a 2 (but getting right back up the next month!)
  • Dealing with a disgruntled buyer stalking my personal blog and harassing me.
  • Having to constantly defend my expertise and pricing, and answer questions I answer in my gig.
  • Getting “strung along” by clients that balk and bounce at my quote 20 minutes into a conversation, even when I clearly quote my base price at the start of every conversation.

If you’re aiming for 20k and that coveted shot at TRS too - keep striving! I’m getting there, and competition aside, the more the merrier. Keep your eye on the prize :slight_smile:

79 Likes

Owo! Awesome! Best of luck! Congratulations! Carry on!

6 Likes

Am I reading this correctly? 20000USD in 365days, one year?

That is great!!!
Congratulations.

Don’t know why, but this dropshipping keeps popping up when I am on the internet. Maybe I should start my store.

8 Likes

Well done, well deserved.

Take some time to appreciate your achievement, and then start planning out your goals for next year. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Really great to see, good luck to you and set your goals for next year, hopefully next year would be great for you!

4 Likes

“thatwordchick” has been working since 2010
Maybe it is the total income of 10 years and has completed the milestone this year.

3 Likes

Oaw congratulations…Best of luck…

2 Likes

The title is fairly clear: $20k in a year.

6 Likes

Well done :+1: Congratulations :star_struck:

1 Like

well done !! wishing you more success and glory :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well Done!! for your Achievements and have a Great journey of life.
Whenever someone achieves some Goals, it makes us Smiling, just because its a Wow feeling.

so, from me Wow for your Journey and best of luck for future works.

Thanks.

DynamicHanif

3 Likes

WoW!!! Its really amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Whing you all the best…

1 Like

Congratulations! :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Really awesome…Congratulation

2 Likes

This is the best milestone that you can get from Fiverr and you will remember this moment forever just like your first order in Fiverr.

Congratulations :slight_smile: :sunny: more yet to come.

1 Like

congratulation for everything and Good luck !!!

1 Like

Wow. Congratulation. :+1:

1 Like

Amazing, This is truly an inspiring post for me. Best of luck :blush: :blush:

1 Like

I signed up for Fiverr in 2010 but never worked here. I only really started taking jobs in late December of 2019, so essentially all of my work/earnings are from 2020. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Great journey ! also motivation for beginners.

1 Like