Well, I did it! 20k in a year. :)

thatwordchick

image.png.c95656b8cba1ebad0201c7e309f38a1b.png
It wasn’t always easy, and I’ve dealt with incredible personal loss this year as well as illness, but I struggled through. My service and offerings have evolved and changed, I’ve learned how to set hard limits and boundaries, and have finally gotten to a place within myself where I trust my gut and I’m not afraid to say no when I need to. I’m getting ready to raise my rates for the third time since joining the platform, and it feels really good!

Some highlights have included:

• Getting my work published in the Daily Mail.
  • Helping several minority-owned SMBs get on their feet and off to a great start.
  • Writing a one-page treatment that ended up earning 6 figures for my dropship client in 3 months.

Some lowlights have included:

• Dropping to a 1 from a 2 (but getting right back up the next month!)
  • Dealing with a disgruntled buyer stalking my personal blog and harassing me.
  • Having to constantly defend my expertise and pricing, and answer questions I answer in my gig.
  • Getting “strung along” by clients that balk and bounce at my quote 20 minutes into a conversation, even when I clearly quote my base price at the start of every conversation.

If you’re aiming for 20k and that coveted shot at TRS too - keep striving! I’m getting there, and competition aside, the more the merrier. Keep your eye on the prize 🙂

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasn’t always easy, and I’ve dealt with incredible personal loss this year as well as illness, but I struggled through. My service and offerings have evolved and changed, I’ve learned how to set hard limits and boundaries, and have finally gotten to a place within myself where I trust my gut and I’m not afraid to say no when I need to. I’m getting ready to raise my rates for the third time since joining the platform, and it feels really good!

• Helping several minority-owned SMBs get on their feet and off to a great start.
  • Writing a one-page treatment that ended up earning 6 figures for my dropship client in 3 months.

• Having to constantly defend my expertise and pricing, and answer questions I answer in my gig.
  • Getting “strung along” by clients that balk and bounce at my quote 20 minutes into a conversation, even when I clearly quote my base price at the start of every conversation.

If you’re aiming for 20k and that coveted shot at TRS too - keep striving! I’m getting there, and competition aside, the more the merrier. Keep your eye on the prize 🙂

Am I reading this correctly? 20000USD in 365days, one year?

That is great!!!

Congratulations.

Writing a one-page treatment that ended up earning six figures for my dropship client in 3 months.

Don’t know why, but this dropshipping keeps popping up when I am on the internet. Maybe I should start my store.

Am I reading this correctly? 20000USD in 365days, one year?

That is great!!!

Congratulations.

Writing a one-page treatment that ended up earning six figures for my dropship client in 3 months.

Don’t know why, but this dropshipping keeps popping up when I am on the internet. Maybe I should start my store.

20000USD in 365days, one year?

“thatwordchick” has been working since 2010

Maybe it is the total income of 10 years and has completed the milestone this year.

20000USD in 365days, one year?

“thatwordchick” has been working since 2010

Maybe it is the total income of 10 years and has completed the milestone this year.

I signed up for Fiverr in 2010 but never worked here. I only really started taking jobs in late December of 2019, so essentially all of my work/earnings are from 2020. 🙂

I signed up for Fiverr in 2010 but never worked here. I only really started taking jobs in late December of 2019, so essentially all of my work/earnings are from 2020. 🙂

earnings are from 2020.

Awesome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congratulations on your tremendous success !.

Thank you very much.

This clears things up. I was a bit confused when i saw the title and then net income.

Congratulations. This is a big feat

Archived