Well, it was a good run, but Fiverr is stupid

donaldfaulknor

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Fiverr itself https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010968038-Verifying-your-identity that should be valid. Was it an automated message, or were you told directly by CS?

After having had a very intense/busy last week, I expected today to be a lazy Sunday — one of seclusion and contemplation. But — oh, no! Life would be too easy (too boring even) if everything went your way, am I right? wink The Fiverr Gods had other plans in store for me. worried As soon as I wake up, I usually check my mobile phone for notifications (I have ALL Fiverr notifications enabled, btw). Sometimes, I also open the Fiverr App just in case there is a notification hiding inside the A…

According to Fiverr itself https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010968038-Verifying-your-identity that should be valid. Was it an automated message, or were you told directly by CS?

After having had a very intense/busy last week, I expected today to be a lazy Sunday — one of seclusion and contemplation. But — oh, no! Life would be too easy (too boring even) if everything went your way, am I right? wink The Fiverr Gods had other plans in store for me. worried As soon as I wake up, I usually check my mobile phone for notifications (I have ALL Fiverr notifications enabled, btw). Sometimes, I also open the Fiverr App just in case there is a notification hiding inside the A…

Both. First, I was told it’s not a supported ID type. So, I created a support ticket, and Boris from customer service said Florida Driver’s Licenses are not supported ID types because it’s not in their system yet as a supported ID type.

Both. First, I was told it’s not a supported ID type. So, I created a support ticket, and Boris from customer service said Florida Driver’s Licenses are not supported ID types because it’s not in their system yet as a supported ID type.

. . .

Okay, I’ve never heard of that before. I know not all CS are familiar with the US, so maybe they didn’t know Florida is a state and not another country? If you’re willing, could you share a screenshot of that message?

Okay, that’s not completely automated, but it is a default response, meaning ‘review with the relevant team’ very well could have been ‘checked the flag’. Did you try again, after you got the message? Also, it says not to upload, but you can take the photos ahead of time, to make sure they’re clear.

Well, that was a support ticket. So, I would think it’s a live person even if it is a “copied” response. However, according to that, my driver’s license is not a supported ID type.

Hey, well if this is the case, I will suggest you to try some other ID for the verification purpose. They might not be able to verify the ID type officially with authorities that you are submitting.

But isn’t it too harsh to say that fiverr is stupid? Haha

Best of luck with the verification!

There is no other ID available in my state. I would literally have to spend hundreds of dollars getting a passport (even though I don’t travel and don’t need a passport) and it would take 4 to 6 weeks to get and my Fiverr account will be restricted by then.

The United States doesn’t have those.

Ah, then License should be accepted if there is no other ID option. Passport isn’t something everybody is having. I’ll suggest you to explain the matter in reply to the ticket so support can figure out something for you. They might have mistaken.

Sometimes support replies with some copy paste messages based on just the subject of query and doesn’t go in details. Another reply will make them read your query and address it in detail.

My account was disabled because of the incompetency of these stupid ■■■■■■

If you have the strength to remain calm and cool about this, you could turn this over by going on Fiverr twitter account and calmly respectfully ask about Florida driving ID license being rejected. Use template from online Florida driving license sample and share that as image in your post and wait for their reply.

The moment you lose your cool is the moment customer support becomes enemy and not a friend.

Nothing is lost still, just stay calm and share your story to the audience where they have to respond (Twitter, Facebook).

If you have the strength to remain calm and cool about this, you could turn this over by going on Fiverr twitter account and calmly respectfully ask about Florida driving ID license being rejected. Use template from online Florida driving license sample and share that as image in your post and wait for their reply.

The moment you lose your cool is the moment customer support becomes enemy and not a friend.

Nothing is lost still, just stay calm and share your story to the audience where they have to respond (Twitter, Facebook).

Well, none of the Fiverr staff speak English. They have ONE copied and pasted response to ANYTHING regarding ID verification. They simply copy and paste the process for verifying ID, which I have done 3 times. Then they disabled my account because they’re too stupid to verify it manually.

Well, none of the Fiverr staff speak English. They have ONE copied and pasted response to ANYTHING regarding ID verification. They simply copy and paste the process for verifying ID, which I have done 3 times. Then they disabled my account because they’re too stupid to verify it manually.

none of the Fiverr staff speak English

Humanly impossible.

Then they disabled my account because they’re too stupid to verify it manually.

And this is what I mean when I say to stay cool and calm.

You are a grown man. You know that barging in and screaming around is not productive.

Nothing is lost, no need to panic or call people stupid or ignorant or non-English speaking objects.

Just calm down and write a polite explanatory post on Twitter about how your official Florida driving license ID is being rejected.

In worst-case scenario your account will be blocked for a couple of more days.

But things can be resolved.

I hardly believe you are the only person from Florida working on Fiverr without passport.

none of the Fiverr staff speak English

Humanly impossible.

Then they disabled my account because they’re too stupid to verify it manually.

And this is what I mean when I say to stay cool and calm.

You are a grown man. You know that barging in and screaming around is not productive.

Nothing is lost, no need to panic or call people stupid or ignorant or non-English speaking objects.

Just calm down and write a polite explanatory post on Twitter about how your official Florida driving license ID is being rejected.

In worst-case scenario your account will be blocked for a couple of more days.

But things can be resolved.

I hardly believe you are the only person from Florida working on Fiverr without passport.

I’ve been dealing with trying to verify my ID for 8 days. I’ve dealt with 4 customer service reps. What kind of pull will the Fiverr Twitter Staff have that support tickets can’t do?

Archived