Well, Lets see how many badges you have got this far?

heshan7

I will start with mine :

• Getting Started set - 12 Badges

• Community set - 6 Badges

• Posting - 2 Badges

• Trust Level - 2 badges

And would like to know if there are other any other badges that what we can earn and learn in the forum. 🙂

I will start with mine :

• Posting - 2 Badges

• Trust Level - 2 badges

And would like to know if there are other any other badges that what we can earn and learn in the forum. 🙂

Currently, I have 38 badges. One of them, “Nice Share” I have earned 61 times.

would like to know if there are other any other badges that what we can earn

So, yes there are more badges to be earned. 😉

I never cared about that but as you are asking: 225. I have 225 badges.

One of them I got 186 times.

What! Is there more than one page of badges? Or are you adding up the badge multiples?

Edit:

I just looked at my badges again. I see you were adding the total of all the badge multiples you have.

Okay, so I looked at mine. I have more “Nice Reply” multiples than you, @mariashtelle1, but I joined the Fiverr Forum 19 months before you did. 😉

199338006_ScreenShot2021-05-06at10_00_32PM.png.1cf7652445984a18fdda638ceaa67a81.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 10.00.32 PM746×304 13.6 KB

My total number of badges, including multiples, is 446.

What! Is there more than one page of badges? Or are you adding up the badge multiples?

Edit:

I just looked at my badges again. I see you were adding the total of all the badge multiples you have.

Okay, so I looked at mine. I have more “Nice Reply” multiples than you, @mariashtelle1, but I joined the Fiverr Forum 19 months before you did. 😉

That means, they got the nice reply 186 times till now.

Edit:

Okay, so I looked at mine. I have more “Nice Reply”

Absolutely! I was wondering why yours was so low 🙈

I will start with mine :

• Posting - 2 Badges

• Trust Level - 2 badges

And would like to know if there are other any other badges that what we can earn and learn in the forum

Here you go: Fiverr Community Forum (Badges).

I have only have 13 individual badges (no duplicates), but I have only been a member of the forum for 12 days…

So at about a badge a day I could catch up to some of you in approximately…a year and a half, give or take? 😂 and by then, ya’ll will have a thousand badges. :rofl:

But I don’t really care the number, I just know I get excited every time I earn a new one 😇

Archived