Well.. today is the day to draw quick random thingz

deivys20071

Here is my quick rough sketch of a Summer Luxury Gold looking retro style Real Estate interior in design artwork in Palm Beach, Florida I came up with the idea in the morning with my coffee and listening to jazz music.

I should have done better, slow down and not going crazy with the interior design on this!

Done with Wacom Cintiq 13HD tablet drawing in Adobe Photoshop CC. 🙂

Miami-interior.thumb.jpg.b824ef9531dabf286e596f5d7e300c6f.jpg
Miami-interior1000×687 124 KB

Here is my quick rough sketch of a Summer Luxury Gold looking retro style Real Estate interior in design artwork in Palm Beach, Florida I came up with the idea in the morning with my coffee and listening to jazz music.

I should have done better, slow down and not going crazy with the interior design on this!

you have the last name of an artist! “Kojima” 😮 why did you delete the post? it’s a beautiful drawing!! 😃

I have a Huion Kamvas Pro 13 😃

I have a Huion Kamvas Pro 13 😃

Cool! I never heard of it. Honestly, I preferred Wacom brand, especially Cintiq are pretty strong. I understand that it is expensive for most artists who couldn’t afford one. However, saving money is a long road to get the best for creative advance with art workflow.

Archived