Fiverr Forum

We're currently working on your order. We'll email you when ready

Is anyone else getting this? I’ve tried 3 times placing a 10$ order, complete all the steps and then finally when I return to fiver the green order completion bar loads very slowly and when it is finally green it says “We’re working on it” message and it’s just stuck there. 2 times I tried with paypal and i didnt get charged and one time with credit card and I got charged.

What’s going here? Is this a system bug?

I’m having this problem as well @gettraffic. Did it eventually work?

One of my clients has the same problem now, he tried several times, but he couldn’t finish the payment.

I have also placed 3 orders and I got the same message. My money got deducted, but no confirmation and no order placed in the order lists… I hope they don’t eat my money like this…I have contacted support and let’s see what they say.

"Hi there,

I’m sorry to hear that. I forwarded your request to the appropriate department and as soon as we have an update, we will let you know. "

This is what I have got from Fiverr Support…
Let’s see what next…

Same thing happen to I used Bitcoin my payment was completed but there is no order or funds in my dashboard have created a ticket and will have to wait for 24 to 48 hours to get a response

Same thing happen to me. Twice actually. once was 3 days ago and now it happened again. My bank account isn’t showing the transaction, but it might be too early.

Update: i just been billed for the order i made a few days ago!! I even paid extra for a two day shipping!!! tried contacting support. ANY ideas what to do?