Were did my money go?

akramzien

I tried to withdraw my first payment from fiverr 152.84$.

When i sent the money to payoneer. Before the payment was completed. The account got closed and the payment was cancelled. Now is my money with fiverr or payoneer ? And how can i claim it?

When i sent the money to payoneer. Before the payment was completed. The account got closed and the payment was cancelled. Now is my money with fiverr or payoneer ? And how can i claim it?

What account got closed? Your payoneer account or fiverr account?

What account got closed? Your payoneer account or fiverr account?

My payoneer accout closed . And the money withdrawn was not an approved payment because they needed documents and payment was cancelled anx sent back to fiverr

• 3 months later...

Hi.

I am the same guy who started the topic but with a different account.
Thankfully the money can be re-claimed. With 2 simple steps

1st) you need to E-mail Payoneer customer support about the situation and ask them 2 questions most importantly.

Q1: who has the money? Was it refunded back to fiverr or is it frozen in the Payoneer account until it’s unbaned ?

Q2: How can i get my money back?
Also say things in the E-mail like. " i chose Payoneer over other amazing payment gateways such as paypal. I am Very Upset about the situation that you have put me in. I regret that i trusted your company. If there is anything that would make me feel better it’s to send my money back to me".

After sending the E-mail you need to wait some time. Payoneer customer support is really bad and it may take up to a week.
Here is where you send the email
https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/ask/l_id/1.

2nd) After you get the response they will say most likely somthing Like this. ( we are sorry about that. Your money was refunded to fiverr. Please find a proper way to re-claim it with Fiverr customer support)

Fiverr has a way better team. You need to take a screen shot of the Payoneer E-mail. And send it to customer support confirming that the money is with fiverr.

Here is where to contact fiverr seller support.
https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new?source=help_center

Thank you and i hope i helped.
Send me some of that money if you get it 💙

Archived