WE'RE looking for talented writers... for optimization purposes

thecreativeguys

COMING SOON…

The Creative Guys will be launching a resource center complete with articles and user resources. LOOK out… It’s coming soon!

We've chosen!

1. Ryangillam

2. Rekisan

3. Quality_Writers

THANKS FOR MAKING THIS SUCH A SMASHING SUCCESS!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR ENTRIES!
Look out for our upcoming discussions....

THANK YOU TO: robiman3, marczuke, forchrissake, kementari, dtes76, manushanu, priyanka1985, danielzo, brandontvedt, voiceoverwork, and jtengle for all your entries and comments!

I am honored to be chosen for potential candidacy and would love to write for you! I offer top quality and professional writing, and am rated 100% by my clients!

Very much interested and cannot wait to hear more about the opportunity! Thank you!

Chantelle Clark 🙂

This is an old scam to get free work out of people. Even if the job ever materializes, which is doubtful, they now have X number of free blog posts from all of you people so thirsty for a gig that you’ll work for free.

You’re just giving him the content he needs for him to sell his website creation gigs and launch his ‘resource center with articles’ for free folks, wise up.

These ‘contests’ should be made illegal here as they are on basically every other real freelance platform; I’ve -never- encountered one that isn’t a scam in one way or another.

No other business operates this way. Go order a steak at every restaurant in town and explain that you’ll only be paying for the one that impressed you the most. What a joke.

Archived