WE'RE looking for talented writers... for optimization purposes

COMING SOON…

The Creative Guys will be launching a resource center complete with articles and user resources. LOOK out… It’s coming soon!

We've chosen!

1. Ryangillam

2. Rekisan

3. Quality_Writers

THANKS FOR MAKING THIS SUCH A SMASHING SUCCESS!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR ENTRIES!
Look out for our upcoming discussions....

THANK YOU TO: robiman3, marczuke, forchrissake, kementari, dtes76, manushanu, priyanka1985, danielzo, brandontvedt, voiceoverwork, and jtengle for all your entries and comments!

Check out my feedback :slight_smile: Not a single complaint about quality of writing to be found.

Reply to @ryangillam: We’re welcoming you to our offer.

My rate is 8? I have no idea how you got to that number :confused: or even what that number means. Oh well.

Reply to @ryangillam: We’re going to view all our future candidates and rate! We’ll pick Three out of them. You’re looking good :wink:

:slight_smile: Joe

The Creative Guys | 2014

Have no fear, Robiman3 is here! All you writing will be done with zuper speed and professionalism. Take my business card (customers statements) and let me know when you’re ready :slight_smile:

Don’t know what is it all about :wink:

Still interest if it can increase my sale. Thanks

Hello! I’d love to write for you! I’m a quick and hard worker – interested in hearing more and getting started! 8->

Reply to @robiman3: We’re reviewing your services right now… It’s too bad. There are so many great writers :wink:

The Creative Guys | 2014

Reply to @marczuke: Yes it can! If you’re a candidate The Creative Guys will pay you for it! Quality writers are what we’re looking for :wink:

The Creative Guys | 2014

Reply to @forchrissake: You sound like a hardworking person! We’re currently reviewing your services! Lookin great :wink:

The Creative Guys | 2014

I am honored to be chosen for potential candidacy and would love to write for you! I offer top quality and professional writing, and am rated 100% by my clients!

Very much interested and cannot wait to hear more about the opportunity! Thank you!

Chantelle Clark :slight_smile:

Reply to @quality_writers: We’re going to review your services offered here! You sound like a great fellow!

The Creative Guys | 2014

Reply to @kementari: We’re currently reviewing your services offered here on Fiverr. Once we have our picks we will post everything in detail until the end… or theres more?! Wa8 for the fun everyone! :wink:

The Creative Guys | 2014

Reply to @thecreativeguys: I will be glad if I will be given an article to write for any topics provided. You can see my sample articles on www.fiverr.com/quality_writers

Reply to @quality_writers: We’re realy thinking about our future candidates. Hint :wink:

Don’t worry we’ll let everyone know who are going to be picked Sunday Night is the deadline.

@thecreativeguys I’ll do coding if you need an experienced coder.

Hi! I’m just a level 1 Seller. But I’m passionate & tough :wink:

100% Positive Rating - Customer’s satisfaction is my concern.

So, let me in :slight_smile:

Hello, I am in just let me know the topic and I will take care of the rest.

Hello,

I’d love to write for you, do check out my gigs, I offer high quality professional writing services. Would love to know more about the opportunity you’re talking about.

http://www.fiverr.com/priyanka1985/write-a-killer-seo-article

Take care,

Cheers,

Priyanka.