We're sorry, but the gig failed to save. Please save it again

ransomware

• 1 month later...

this is very simple problem you should try again

I don’t think the problem is simple.

I have had the same issue recently, I have 2 active gigs but anytime I try to create another I keep getting this message. This has been happening for the last 2 days, after trying again multiple times.

• Like 5

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2020 at 7:37 PM, ransomware said:

I m trying to create a gig for Google Ads.

You should disable Ad blockers. Ad blockers blocks to save this type of gigs. Or you can check by deleting caches and cookies.

Thanks.

Edited by proficient_man
  • Like 4
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/23/2020 at 5:33 PM, ransomware said:

Hello! Everytime I’m trying to create a new gig I’m stopped by an error: “We’re sorry, but the gig failed to save. Please save it again.”
It’s my first gig from the account and I don’t know how to fix it.
Can someone help me please?

Clear your browser cache data and refresh your browser then try to create and publish your gigs. I think it will work for you 🙂

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Respected Fiverr Team,

I am facing a problem for some past days when, I have created successfully my previous gigs, Now when I want to create a new gig, It shows me an error "We're sorry but the gig failed to save. please save it again.". Please let me know how can I fix it?

Best Regards,

Wishaq Akbar

Thanks!

Screenshot (39).png

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Hello, I was having the same trouble/ problem, I tried all the solutions given here and nothing worked. I even contacted Fiverr’s customer service and nothing have changed. I seemed to have no solution to this problem. Solution ⬇️

But then I figured that I logged in to my other monitor before and haven’t fully completed creating the gig. I have finished saving 4 sections of the gig and decided to switch to another computer to continue. And when I did that, the gig couldn’t save. I recommend you guys to go back to the original monitor and finish saving the gig OR log out Fiverr from the original monitor and continue everything to your new computer. I hope this helped you out in some way… 🙂🙂🙂 (SIDE NOTE: I LITERALLY spent 3 DAYS just to figure out how to continue saving my gig when the “we’re sorry, but the gig failed to save” issue occurred) So for the return for helping you out. I only ask you to “like” this comment so that we can reach out to help more people out there… THANK YOU!!! 🥹🥹🥹

• Like 1
  • Up 1

• 3 months later...