What 5 tips would you have told yourself on Day 1?

openupgrades

Hi 😇 Today is my first day on Fiverr. I made two gig offers with 3 impressions total today. It’s a start and I’m grateful to be here.
:dove:
I’m curious to hear from all of you wonderful people now that you have experience with the platform. Kindly share some wisdom you’ve learned.

What 5 tips would you have told yourself on Day 1?

Be ready for your first response when your first possible buyer clicked on your gig and got some interest with your service.

Now it’s your turn to motivate him/her so your fist possible buyer turns into your first fiverr client.

I can remember about my first buyer on fiverr. Still now, we’re in touch. And we have made at-least 15 projects together.

Be ready for your first response when your first possible buyer clicked on your gig and got some interest with your service.

Now it’s your turn to motivate him/her so your fist possible buyer turns into your first fiverr client.

I can remember about my first buyer on fiverr. Still now, we’re in touch. And we have made at-least 15 projects together.

Thank you @imonreza! This is great advice :star_struck:

How wonderful that you are still making projects with your first customer. I am inspired!

Welcome to Fiverr and the forum 🙂.

If I could go back to Day 1, these would be my Top 5 Tips and Reminders going into my first day:

1. Don’t overthink it. Sell your product, hustle; be professional, be honest, be kind.

And above all, K.I.S.S.= keep it simple, stupid!

2. Remember that you’re a human first, and a seller second. You have nothing to prove to anyone.

3. Find and then bookmark the Fiverr Help and Education Center. Refer to it often and know that it will help you- knowledge is power!

favicon-32x32.png.cc6a3ff44a55c1ecb16e8ab39df8ee99.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.bb7cf5afc99369d096b944516505733d.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

1. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes, because they’re probably going to happen. Number 2 is on this list for a reason. So, learn from the mistakes and move on.

2. Unfortunately, you will at some point run into buyers who make you question your choice to be here. Don’t be discouraged! The lousy buyers are outnumbered 4-1 by the ones who need your help, and who appreciate your time and knowledge- and most importantly, they will pay you what you’re worth.

Archived