What a joke! buyer gives me 3.7

What a joke! :wink: buyer gives me 3.7 stars but when I contacted him he said it was a mistake.Well, then I sent him feedback modification request through resolution center but again he gives me 4.3 and he said he did the mistake again and the cause is he was doing it fast and now he asking me to send modification request again.What!!! :grinning::grinning:
Is there any way to send modification request again?
After all, now it’s 4.3 stars :grin:

I think only one time send modification request system. If your buyer contact support then support can change it only.

no, we can send modification request only one time because fiverr TOS allows only 1 time.

thanks for your information

A 4.3 review is better than a 3.7 review, and is not a terrible review. I recommend that you accept it and move on. You’re not going to get 5-star reviews with every reviewed order. A 4.3 review is not something you need to fret about. Earn more positive reviews higher than that, and the 4.3 won’t have much effect on your seller reputation.

Yes thank you very much

Some buyers don’t even understand the value of ratings for a seller.

Customer support will remove the review if it was placed mistakenly. But it should be the buyer sending the ticket.

I think there is only one modification and that’s it.
I’m sorry - some buyers just don’t understand. Just get more 5-stars and it will be covered up in no time.

Careful don’t keep hounding him to change his review. The buyer could turn around and report you to Customer Support = mo’ problems. Let it go!

That’s right, he should let go cos sometimes buyers act like a maniac.

Yes i won’t thanks for your advice.

100% agree. They think that 4.5 or 4 out of 5 is Pretty Good like CGPA :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::+1:

Do not push your clients to give you 5 stars if they think you do not deserve it, if they made a mistake and wanted to give perfect score then they have an option to change it once if they made a mistake again then the only option it’s to contact support and to manual change it, but please do not tell your clients that they must give you 5. It’s optional

A 4 or 4.5 star review is not a bad review. 4 or 4.5 IS pretty good.

Just take the new and improved review and move on. And work hard to make sure that all of your reviews are 5 stars from now on by over-delivering on what you promise. Do it a little faster, a little better, be more communicative, and be positive with your clients. They won’t have an alternative, and won’t make “mistakes” when they review your work.