What a seller should do after a Long Vacation?

chayan48

Hi there everyone…
My name is chayan kaiser and i used to be a successful new freelancer until 1 year ago i left for china.During this time my siblings tried to keep my buyers happy but it was the opposite…they messed up…Now as iam back and want have some enciuragement to start again…what should i do to have my old times again?
Noways -
-Dont get message from buyers
-can’t find my gig within 20 pages
-getting Order is like Daydream

Please …I request the experts and top rated sellers to give me some tips for my improvement.

Regards
Kaiser
check out my profile and correct me please
https://www.fiverr.com/chayan48

Hi there everyone…

My name is chayan kaiser and i used to be a successful new freelancer until 1 year ago i left for china.During this time my siblings tried to keep my buyers happy but it was the opposite…they messed up…Now as iam back and want have some enciuragement to start again…what should i do to have my old times again?

Noways -

-Dont get message from buyers

-can’t find my gig within 20 pages

Please …I request the experts and top rated sellers to give me some tips for my improvement.

Regards

Kaiser

check out my profile and correct me please

https://www.fiverr.com/chayan48

they messed up

There is no negative review you should be happy for that.

As far I see you have good amount of order from last 7 days so after vacation if your profile has latest reviews you are going well. May be you might have been getting a lot of orders but after a vacation its not a bad start.

Your recent delivery was 18 hours ago and you have reviews from 3 and 4 days ago so business appears to be picking up.

Suggest you add more to your profile description to make it look more professional.

This may be of interest to you: Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

Good luck! 🙂

thank you so much for suggession .Slowly my profile is growing again…looking forward to be boosted

they messed up

There is no negative review you should be happy for that.

As far I see you have good amount of order from last 7 days so after vacation if your profile has latest reviews you are going well. May be you might have been getting a lot of orders but after a vacation its not a bad start.

No negative review because they cancelled some orders.i am glad by the way…Thank you for encouragement

Archived