What a very very poor service and seller! This is my first time in fiverr fiuhhh.. -_-

j0_k_3r

So many years in fiverr this is my first time have this experience.

This is what the seller said to me >> “I will make sure your sites will not be able to rank again, this is unacceptable!
20:43JUNE 27, 2017”

This seller are not professional, he try to threaten me after i cancel my order and i give him a poor review because he delivered the order not accordance with the promised!
Its my right if I give him a low or a high review if his services are not good or not in accordance with the promised, why should threaten me? I bought with money and I need what he promised in his sales description!

Guest offlinehelpers

This is what the seller said to me >> “I will make sure your sites will not be able to rank again, this is unacceptable!

This seller are not professional, he try to threaten me after i cancel my order and i give him a poor review because he delivered the order not accordance with the promised!

Its my right if I give him a low or a high review if his services are not good or not in accordance with the promised, why should threaten me? I bought with money and I need what he promised in his sales description!

Can you please remove the seller’s name from your post? Thank you in advance. 🙂

If you just type what happened, without the long conversation, I’m sure somebody will be able to help you.

Can you please remove the seller’s name from your post? Thank you in advance. 🙂

If you just type what happened, without the long conversation, I’m sure somebody will be able to help you.

Yeah sure, thanks for your advice 🙂

Its my right if I give him a low or a high review if his services are not good or not in accordance with the promised,

Don’t use the review system as a form of revenge because that’s unethical. You should rate your buyer what you feel is appropriate.

Your buyer has no right to threaten you whatsoever and make sure to change your passwords if you have given the buyer access to personal files/admin portals.

Best of luck.

Archived