What a wonder! 328 views of my Overbooked Gig for 1 day... Is it possible?

zrestudio

Hi there,
I’m speak English not very well. Therefore I’ve never been staing here before.
However, I got an unusual experience. The matter is when my Gig is overbooked it gets 5 - 10 views per day as maximum. But 18 feb it got 328 views when it was 20 impressions! I’ve never seen so many views even when the Gig was available. But in that time it wasn’t available, it was overbooked!
I contacted to the support to explain me how is it possible. Do you know what they said? They was congrats me. It’s nice, but I’m scared. I told them that maybe it was a hack attack. But they said "cheer up. It’s ok there is nothing to worry about. It may be just a coincidence."
Well, I am afraid that case might be lowing down rating of my Gig. I just don’t understand how was it going. I don’t accuse the support. Maybe it was really a coincidence… But where from appeared so many viewers? What do you think? Have you ever been in similar situation? Let me know please.
Thanks

Another thing to remember that if someone was doing a search in your gig category, your profile might have been added to the randomized suggestions that come up for buyers. (I get these all the time when I’m just surfing profiles.) If there was a brief advertisement shown to a large number of users, they could have clicked your username and clicked on the overbooked gig directly just to see it. If you didn’t get messages, it means nothing, but I think that accounts for small leaps that we sometimes see in stats.

Another thing to remember that if someone was doing a search in your gig category, your profile might have been added to the randomized suggestions that come up for buyers. (I get these all the time when I’m just surfing profiles.) If there was a brief advertisement shown to a large number of users, they could have clicked your username and clicked on the overbooked gig directly just to see it. If you didn’t get messages, it means nothing, but I think that accounts for small leaps that we sometimes see in stats.

I agree, but I’ve seen such big leap first time.

Thanks

Archived