What about buyer reviews if he doesn't come online?

invisible1518

The buyer doesn’t need to leave you a review, they paid for a service and you delivered that said service. That is the end of the business arrangement you two made. If they choose to leave you a review, great! If not, move along and don’t bother the buyer.

Do you leave a review every time you purchase something online?

The buyer doesn’t need to leave you a review, they paid for a service and you delivered that said service. That is the end of the business arrangement you two made. If they choose to leave you a review, great! If not, move along and don’t bother the buyer.

Do you leave a review every time you purchase something online?

I know that they are not bound to leave a review, but I am new and I need reviewa to attract the buyers so I am looking for the possible ways that I can go through to get a positive review because I have done a massive job, If he doesn’t leave a review.

I know that they are not bound to leave a review, but I am new and I need reviewa to attract the buyers so I am looking for the possible ways that I can go through to get a positive review because I have done a massive job, If he doesn’t leave a review.

I understand, it sucks, but there’s absolutely nothing you can do. Some people just don’t care or have a reason for not leaving a review (don’t want others to know what kind of work they ordered from Fiverr, for ex)

I am looking for the possible ways that I can go through to get a positive review because I have done a massive job, If he doesn’t leave a review.

There are none. If they want to leave a review, they will. If they don’t, they won’t. You’re not allowed to ask for a review or even mention it, so if the buyer doesn’t want to leave a review, there’s nothing you can do about it.

I am new and I need review

Fiverr isn’t about what you need.

Archived