Fiverr Community Forum

What about Fiverr Gig Image Template

Fiverr message me “Download our new Gig image templates, edit them with your details, and replace your Gig image with an image that puts your best look forward.”
what about this template , is it help to get more impressions and clicks?

18 Likes

Not everybody received this so you will have to wait or share more info.

1 Like

T & C of this message :slight_smile:

You may only use the Templates to create your Gig image on the Fiverr website and mobile application. Fiverr grants you a royalty-free, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, revocable license to use the Templates solely for the purpose indicated above. For the avoidance of doubt, Fiverr retains all ownership rights to the Templates, and no ownership or copyrights are granted to you.

You remain solely responsible for the content posted in your Gig including your Gig image.

You may only use the Templates to create your Gig image on the Fiverr website and mobile application. Fiverr grants you a royalty-free, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, revocable license to use the Templates solely for the purpose indicated above. For the avoidance of doubt, Fiverr retains all ownership rights to the Templates, and no ownership or copyrights are granted to you.

3 Likes

Screenshot, what template looks like?

I won’t use them, I was just curious :smile:

5 Likes

Is there a link you can share or is this some mystery thing?
What is sad is they paid someone to create these templates for them… they do not look very on point.

1 Like

Agreed. Some of them are nice, but others are…

Yes I think we can share, but it’s a .pptx file (powerpoint) and I can’t upload the file in the forum…

1 Like

O M G

I was just going to back trace image search on this because since I create PPT I think I saw some of the slides in stock sites.

They all look like random selection from PPT slides you get on stock sites.

Thank you, No need to share, but please do tell when you click on design background or slide what are the dimensions?

2 Likes

They say the templates are created by Fiverr Sellers…

That would be highly ironic if the templates showcased by Fiverr itself are from sellers who just resold stock templates as their own TO Fiverr. :thinking:

4 Likes

I have a french version of powerpoint. it’s centimetres (cm)diapo

Third row second slide:

I knew I saw this before.

I am in EU, all my measurements are standard :smiley: 1 10 100, no 2.54 something :stuck_out_tongue:
Thank you.

1 Like

some means 2 or 3 hahaha…

I know you (as in anyone who reads this) do not have to trust me but I am in this business for over 20 year, I know stock templates when I see them. I publish books and draw my own images, and created over 1500 PPT.

This is all from PPT templates you can get online, some free some paid. I clearly remember seeing all of this when I was searching for my template (and then gave up and did it myself).

3 Likes

Delightfully ironic. Or deliciously. Amusingly, karmically, beautifully, entertainingly…

(To finish that statement:)
…but others are like what you’d find in a Power Point.

Which is also ironic, that I held off saying my impression, then it turned out that impression was right.

2 Likes

yes , i think so …they are so funny

Now they can try out cancelation on their end and asking a refund :smiley: BUT they can’t according to TOS, you can’t cancel if you do not like the design… ha… tricked themselves.

What is troubling, Fiverr staff usually targets TRS for something like this…

If this is the work of a TRS…
@teramangala BIG BIG FAVOR if you could please

This image on SEO template is a vector (sold as a vector) if they purchased the original you should not be able to click on each individual item (on the drawing) and move them around, it should be imported in PPT as JPG or PNG. Can you please double click on that slide on any of the items (desk, person) and report what happens?

No need for a name, it is against CG anyway.

Oh, if Fiverr makes mistake and sends me the file … :smiley: I will backtrace everything.

They give the userid of the sellers who created the templates in the powerpoint, but I am not sure I can copy their usernames here.

2 Likes

can you give me their user name?