What About my English ?

anoukvdwe

In response to your question, @anoukvdwe, and in line with what @uk1000 wrote, I think – in the title of this post – you meant to write “sweet smile” as the smiley. I have no idea what a “sweat smile” is. 😛

And I probably don’t want to know either. 😛

Haha yes added a smiley to the title, but saw that it was not completely successful through my laptop;)

Haha yes added a smiley to the title, but saw that it was not completely successful through my laptop;)

it was not completely successful through my laptop;)

You can use the little pencil beside your title to correct your error which was that you did not leave a space between the colon and the word English.

it was not completely successful through my laptop;)

You can use the little pencil beside your title to correct your error which was that you did not leave a space between the colon and the word English.

Oh thanks!! 😄 So much to learn here!

In response to your question, @anoukvdwe, and in line with what @uk1000 wrote, I think – in the title of this post – you meant to write “sweet smile” as the smiley. I have no idea what a “sweat smile” is. 😛

And I probably don’t want to know either. 😛

I have no idea what a “sweat smile” is

It means something like “light embarassment”. The drop of sweat near the face is a graphic trope that is commonly used in anime and manga.

Archived