Fiverr Community Forum

What About my English 😅

Hiiii Guys! I Made my gigs sinds this week, but not Very Sure About my English. Can Someone Say If it’s ok? :smile: :pray:t3:

1 Like

The English is good but I think you mean “since” instead of “sinds”.

1 Like

Yes!! haha. Thank you!!!

In response to your question, @anoukvdwe, and in line with what @uk1000 wrote, I think – in the title of this post – you meant to write “sweet smile” as the smiley. I have no idea what a “sweat smile” is. :stuck_out_tongue:

And I probably don’t want to know either. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha yes added a smiley to the title, but saw that it was not completely successful through my laptop;)

I added a smiley with my phone :wink:

You can use the little pencil beside your title to correct your error which was that you did not leave a space between the colon and the word English.

2 Likes

Oh thanks!! :smile: So much to learn here!

That is the correct name for this emoji >>>: :sweat_smile: The name does not make sense to me either. :thinking:

4 Likes

It means something like “light embarassment”. The drop of sweat near the face is a graphic trope that is commonly used in anime and manga.

5 Likes

I’m with @vickiespencer on that “sweat smile” emoji:

:wink:

2 Likes

Kind of like a nervous smile.

4 Likes

:arrow_up: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh wow. All along, I thought the emoji meant “a sigh of relief” or something. The name is very confusing. I am with @jonbaas and @vickiespencer on this one. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes