What about my gig would make u not wanna buy it?

azoya186

Hello everyone can you all take a look at my gig and tell me how I might be able to optimize it? If you were looking for that specific service what about my gig would make you not want to buy it? This is for my psychic readings gig 🙂

Where do I begin.

1. Text speak in your thread title here. You claim to be a writer.

Your psychic gig seems fine I guess. A decent amount of positive reviews.

2. You are breaking the terms and conditions of Fiverr for offering to place reviews on other sites. I have reported your gig (sorry)

3. There are a number of grammar and ‘readability’ issues in your text for your writing gig. Simple mistakes like using ‘i’ instead of ‘I’ and ‘im’ instead of ‘i’m’

I liked the well produced video but felt it was a bit over the top, it was an exciting intro to a fantasy movie which I’m not sure is what you are looking for? Because there is skepticism around this type of service, I think a more modest and sincere approach may be beneficial than an over the top intro? I am intrigued though, will have to give your gig a shot, thanks!

azoya186 said:
Reply to @ryangillam: my gig had been reported thoroughly. The only rule I would be breaking is if I promised Amazon reviews and I don't. Selling amazon reviews is against fiverr rules. Not other sites

Rate this commentVote Up0Vote Down

Actually, posting fake reviews on any website is against the terms of conditions of Fiverr.

Posting fake reviews on sites such as Yelp has also led to a number of lawsuits against the poster of the reviews AND the company that purchased them. These cases amounted to fines of thousands of dollars...

azoya186 said:
  • What exactly is wrong with claiming to be a writer? I am I have proof I have written a 100 something articles that's have been published on yahoo and other related sites, would you like to see my work? :)

Sure, send me a message through Fiverr with your work.

I was just saying that there are simple mistakes on your gig description which will be putting people off.

ryangillam said: Would you leave a negative review?

ryangillam said: Would you review a business that you have never used?

I always think these precise questions when I see gigs selling reviews. ~lol~

Since there is not a shred of proof except the gullibility of marks, I would never waste money on a "psychic" gig. There are plenty of gullible people out there, though, and they're willing to waste their money, so you'll undoubtedly continue to sell to that crowd. But just as the sellers of traffic gigs are always begging for help to make sales, I always have to wonder why all the "gifted" psychics are unable to "see" the answers to their own problems. Well, no, actually, I don't wonder; I know. Never mind.

The article gig looks okay, a little over the top with CAPS and exclamation marks!!!!, and there are typos, not just text lingo. These usually tell the reader the approximate age and maturity level of the writer. But it's fairly concisely described and should be attractive to customers looking for that type of service. Same with the app testing gig. The script writing gig strikes me as too vague, and I'm not sure you'll convince anyone they need it with that brief, thin write-up. You may want to beef that up if you don't see any sales.

So, you asked what about your gig(s) would make me not want to buy it (them), and this is my response.

I really appreciate everyone’s constructive criticism, I understand psychic readings are not for everyone. But I personally believe in them. I’ve revised my gigs, please let me know how they look now thanks 🙂

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived