What am I doing wrong? (read through all tips)

0 sales, it’s been a couple of days now.

I’ve put a lot of work in to my gigs - looking for some feedback on them.

I’m a TRS now, with a few thousand orders completed, but it took me MONTHS to get my first sale. In fact, I’d sort of forgotten about Fiverr when the orders started rolling in. It snowballs - once you get a few reviews it will build from there.

I agree with everything @kjblynx said - especially patience! There is no reason to assume you’ll be successful here. Orders go up and down for everyone. Even if you do everything as well as possible, there will be slow times and the Fiverr system can be glitchy too.

I’m not saying this is what you’ve done, but since you don’t have an image or profile description, it looks like you’ve just copied someone else’s gigs. Assuming that you didn’t, you really do need to do something to make your gigs stand out from the hundreds of thousands of other ‘graphics’ gigs. Good luck.

Reply to @itsyourthing: Thanks for the advice. I certainly didn’t copy any gigs - I’ll look into making sure it doesn’t look that way.

Reply to @jtengle: Yeah, I kinda feel like I just need ONE review to get the ball rolling.

Reply to @malgraphics: You’re welcome. Let some personality show - it makes buyers more comfortable.