What am I doing wrong with my gigs?

coreyrtaylor

I have made three gigs. 2 Tarot readings and an editing/proofreading gig. I don’t understand why I am getting no orders. I have decent packages for the edit/proofreading gig. I have indepth tarot readings and why I do them. I know how it is once I get a few orders and show I am not a fraud at either gig I’ll get more but how do you get those first initial orders to prove yourself?

Have you tried sending offers in response to buyer requests? You could try and get an order from the BR section. You could also try and market your gigs to your target audience on social media or wherever they may be.

I can’t figure out how to get to the BR section. I’ll look again now but when I looked Yesterday I had no luck

I can’t figure out how to get to the BR section. I’ll look again now but when I looked Yesterday I had no luck

Just go to the homepage of Fiverr and click on the tab that says “Selling” on the top right-hand side. Then click on “Buyer Request” from the drop-down menu that pops up.

image.thumb.jpg.92511226c7b3afe8457ed75b8687948f.jpg

But you need to remember one thing. Buyer requests can appear at anytime of the day/night and once a BR appears, you have a very small window (often only a couple of minutes, could be longer if the category to which the BR belongs is less competitive) after which it disappears again. So you need to be on the lookout for them as much as you can and once a BR appears you need to be very quick in sending your offer in response to it.

Good luck!

I think you need to take one step at the time.
Before you even get to BR and start offering your service, you should improve your gigs.

Let’s take your proofreading gig.

• You’re using a stock photo instead of a PDF file that showcases your services.
  • You can write up to 1200 chars in your gig descriptions, but you’ve written 3 sentences.

Look, you’re competing against journalists, writers, experienced bloggers, English teachers etc. Three sentences and a stock photo won’t cut it here.

I hope you don’t take this in the wrong way and give up. Check out your competition and try to rise to the same level.

Archived