What am I doing wrongly?

careerplus

Hello everyone! My name is Jane and I offer resume writing and Article writing as well. I created my account about a week ago and I have not made any sales yet. Will someone just have a look at my profile and see what am doing wrongly on my gigs here Fiverr.com/careerplus

I want to make my first sale and offer my best services but its not just coming.

HELP!!!

Help me make my first sale!

You! Yes I mean You reading this. Help me make my first sale and give a 5star rating with positive review.

Thanks

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you should reconsider his gig

If you want customers are clicking my sale => buyer requests

sell your orders, although the rate is offered for every 100 people, there are one or more orders for you

you can work through it for the first and later people will get to know you

Good luck!

I’ve not done this, but I have seen the advice to invest $50 by paying 10 people you know to buy your gig. Provide them your service and ask for their feedback, good, and a 5-star rating. Once you get started and have a few reviews, you will get seen and your place in the rankings will rise and you’ll get more orders. Also, make sure you provide excellent service and, at first, you will have to over deliver in a quick amount of time in order to get noticed.

In regards to your resume gig, it is hugely flawed. First of all, you don’t offer a basic $5 gig, which is forbidden by the terms of service.

Second, the price range you did include is way too high based on your lack of reviews.

Your reputation away from fiverr counts for very little; you need to prove yourself here first.

Also, I clicked on your LinkedIn gig and you state right away “This service is not $5.” I believe this is against Fiverr’s terms of service. You have to have something that costs $5 under every order. You could, for example, offer to write a 100 word review of a LinkedIn profile for $5. Then you can add “extras” as you gain levels and get more established. By Level 1, you can be making a lot more than $5 per gig, but you have to start out with something for $5 like everyone else.

Reply to @careerplus: Your profile picture appears to be a stock photo that is all over the internet. I would suggest either a real photo of you or a very nice logo if you won’t do your own picture. If you are also using a different country than you are really in, some buyers will realize that later and it could give you some trouble.

Reply to @careerplus: No problem. You don’t need to do everything for $5, but you do need to be realistic with your initial expectations. I also offer CV and resume writing, but my initial prices were much lower than they are now.

Take a look here if you need some inspiration: https://www.fiverr.com/mrproofreading/proofread-and-critique-your-resume-cv

Guest agent_47r

when i started working on fiverr more then a month pass when i get my first order, but then all sky from then!

Be patient, keep posted on your social accounts and go even beyond of that. Everything best

Archived