What are Best Ways to get Traffic?

rednecklady

• Social Media - Facebook Twitter Google+ Stumbleupon Etc.

• SEO - Create Quality backlinks to your gig using a target keyword. try to become #1-#3 for that keyword in google

• Participate in Forum discussions related to your gig topics

• Add quality titles description tags to your gigs, add videos or quality samples of your work as images

Hope those will help and others will give more ideas 🙂

Most of the traffic for my Gigs comes either directly from Fiverr (My gig places high for the keyword “tweet” often) and also directly through twitter. I sell a gig for tweeting to get traffic but I also use my own twitter accounts to get new sales for my Fiverr gigs and for other items I might sell on amazon or Ebay.

• 2 months later...

SEO(Search engine optimization) is the best technique to increase traffic to your web site.There are many SEO methods found like article submission ,directory submission and so on this are some of the free techniques which bring less amount of traffic to your site .To get huge traffic to your website better go for paid SEO service .To get this visit http://www.xnynz.com/seo-tool/ here they provide Search engine visibility service which bring traffic to your web site .Here they provide you One-click submission of your site in over many search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and AOL etc… and they also provide Powerful reports that show you how to move your website up in search results.

SEO(Search engine optimization) is the best technique to increase traffic to your web site.There are many SEO methods found like article submission ,directory submission and so on this are some of the free techniques which bring less amount of traffic to your site .To get huge traffic to your website better go for paid SEO service .To get this visit http://www.xnynz.com/seo-tool/ here they provide Search engine visibility service which bring traffic to your web site .Here they provide you One-click submission of your site in over many search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and AOL etc… and they also provide Powerful reports that show you how to move your website up in search results.

Archived