What Are Fiverr Impressions (Clearly Explained)?

mdshakil67

What Are Fiverr Impressions?

Fiver says-

These are impressions from Fiverr, or the number of times your Gig appeared in the thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page).

Explanation

The simplest definition is that it is the number of display of your gig on Fiverr.

Let’s take a real example.

Look at this page below. There are various gigs on the page. Now, each one of the sellers will get one impression either I click on the gig or not.

image.thumb.jpg.ae1768cdc80399b131981826c1784f46.jpg
image1586×703 327 KB

This was a complete page but I cropped only the least required portion to make the things clear.

Now, you can see “1875 Services available” written at the top left corner. Right?

It means that if I scroll down and see all the pages, I will get 1875 gigs but the impressions will go only to those gigs which I can see on the whole page of my desktop (including those which I can see after scrolling down).

Remember, every time a buyer refreshes the page, one impression gets added to all the displayed gigs.

What Is Fiverr Difference Between Click And View?

Move on to the clicks!

[image]

Let’ click on one of the gigs above.

That gig will get one-click added to the gig statistics.

So, Fiverr clicks are the number of clicks you gig gets from where is displayed on the page of the buyer.

They may be the existing buyers you have or the newbies who are looking for some services on the platform.

Views are the number of clicks that a buyer hits inside your gig. For example, a buyer has hit some place…

image.thumb.jpg.00eede09c87b56504b8f44429b3316d9.jpg

Archived