What are my do’s and don’t on fiverr with buyer and Co-seller ?
Here are some tips put together by other sellers.
- Do not stay online, 24/7. It would be best if you had your sleep to be productive.
- Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM, and besides, your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.
- Do not offer unlimited revisions. Buyers can keep asking for revisions over and over, and you’ll have no choice but to do them.
- Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.
- When making offers on Buyer Requests do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.
- Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.
- Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller, and make sure they are eye-catching.
- Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
- Do not do homework for students. This will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.
- Be patient.
- Offer fair pricing for your products.
- Offer quality products.
- Always be kind to Buyers (even the ones that tick you off).
- Seek to improve your product quality over time.
- Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).
- Be honest.
- Expect failures, disappointments, and cancellations but also expect successful events as well.