What are some of the most popular Gigs?

Guest tkeen9

Guest tkeen9

I’m thinking about creating more Gigs targeted to specific people needs. What do you look up the most, and what are some of the most popular Gigs?

ͭ

Guest mystifique

Graphics, SEO, Writing Articles, etc.

I heard backlinks are pretty on-demand but they’re usually cheapy quality.

Guest tkeen9

Backlinks are definitely something I’m going to look into in the following months. I’m expecting to be able to give more than one million quality backlinks for just $1.

Guest tkeen9

Reply to @sincere18: Let’s see. I’m good at the following things:

• Explain programming in a simple way.
  • Come up with ideas, evaluate and develop them.
  • Replicate ideas with a different twist, so that they’re successful again. I don’t like just replicating an idea without adding a personal touch, it’s useless. In fact I turned down such requests.
  • Mimic voices, different accents and personalities, but I never did it for someone because I think it makes me look stupid.
  • I’m new to Forex, but I learned all the tricks to earn big money.
  • Find out who someone is, or if many people are the same writing from different accounts, only based on a few info such as the username, profile picture or writing style.
  • Related to the above. I’m able to look like someone else, both by voice as well as writing style and behaviour. No idea how I could put this to use other than fake reviews and forum posts. I don’t think I’m going to do such immoral things.

I could be good at something else, but nothing comes to mind right now.

There are also pretty dark things I can do, such as psychological manipulation, social engineering, DDoS’ing a website, finding software vulnerabilities etc… but that’s something I’m not even thinking about putting to use, neither to teach. It’s just something I like to know for when it happens to me.

Guest tkeen9

Reply to @ricksper: Had a script running to bump a friend’s post on another site and erroneously put Fiverr as the domain before I had the chance to stop it. This is the result. Since the comments cannot be deleted they’re still there 🙂

Guest tkeen9

Reply to @fonthaunt: I don’t think I asked someone to believe my claims 🙂 The number of comments in this thread should tell you I’d have no reason to bump it on purpose.

In fact I said I’m going to look into it in the following months. It could even take a year or so. If you’ve heard about the Million Dollar Homepage you’ll understand what I’m up to.

The problem with it was that it gave an impressive number of low quality visits/clicks/impressions (and it still does), but what I’m building just takes its basic concept and re-purposes it to have a continuous stream of quality backlinks which will theoretically range from a million to a few hundred million.

Guest tkeen9

Reply to @ricksper: I think I’m explaining the same thing ad-continuum and what I say is vox nihili. Hope the explanation is clearer this time.

Although I don’t consider writing to myself spamming, I appreciate you pointing this out, but as I already said, I wasn’t bumping anything on Fiverr on purpose since it was a mistake. That should have happened elsewhere and for good reasons, absolutely not on Fiverr, and I’m sorry again if that happened.

It’d be a sad thing, but if Fiverr moderators really think this is spam and aren’t able to recognize what a script mistake is, it’d be a blink for me moving to another site where users and moderators are more knowledgeable. Otherwise I’m happy Fiverr morderators recognized my mistake and go on with the really important issues.

Guest webexpert1313

i was working before few months, i was try with seo related services and i was received best result from fiverr and also gets lots of orders. now i also started seo related services again lets see now…

i suggest you can go through seo related gigs for best results 🙂

Look,

This are the TOP 3 Most Popular Gigs on Fiverr 2015:

1.) SEO Gig from DINO_STARK (35594 Reviews)
=> https://www.fiverr.com/dino_stark/build-an-eminent-backlink-pyramid-good-youtube-seo
2.) Bookmarking & Links Gig from CRORKSERVICE (26022 Reviews)
=> https://www.fiverr.com/crorkservice/add-your-site-to-1001-social-bookmarks-high-quality-backlinks-rss-ping
3.) Get Traffic Gig from AMAZESOLUTIONS (22161 Reviews)
=> https://www.fiverr.com/amazesolutions/drive-unlimited-genuine-real-traffic-to-your-website-for-one-month

This are for sure the 3 Most Popular Gigs on Fiverr.com in 2015, until now.

If you want to know all the 2000+ most Popular Gigs, you can order from us:
https://www.fiverr.com/internetpos/reveal-the-top-2000-bestselling-gigs-on-fiverr

Archived